Deku Mulaney

"This next universe is similar to one we've reacted to before," said H.

"How so?" Asked Momo.

"Do you all remember the universe where Deku was a stand comedian & ventriloquist?" H asked.

"Yeah! It was really funny!" Nejire replied.

"This one is like that, except Deku isn't a ventriloquist, just a normal stand up comic," H explained.

"I'll admit Deku was funny as a ventriloquist, but having someone to play off against is very different from being on stage by himself. I doubt he'll be funny this time," Bakugou stated before slouching down as if he was gonna sleep.

Deku smiled sheepishly as Uraraka growled at Bakugou.

Thank you for coming to this show by the way. I appreciate you coming to a thing, because you didn't have to, and it's really easy not to go to things.

"True," Hawks said.

"It's nice to see Midoriya being so courteous to his audience," Iida smiled proudly.

It is so much easier not to do things, than to do them, that you would do anything is totally remarkable. Percentage wise? It is 100% easier not to do things than to do them. And it's so much fun not to do them.

"Also true," Hawks stated.

Especially when you were supposed to do them.

"Oh, no," Jirou chuckled.

In terms of like, instant relief, canceling plans is like heroin. It is an amazing feeling. Such instant joy.

"I-what..." Kaminari said.

"Midoriya! Do you do heroin?!" Iida exclaimed.

"Of course not! Or any drug for that matter!" Deku defended himself.

"Drugs aren't manly, Bro," Kirishima said.

Bakugou chuckled.

"I always thought of Midoriya as more of, like, a weed person?" Sero stated, though it sounded more like a question.

"Why?" Tsu asked.

"We'll, ya know. He's green," Sero said. Everyone just stared at him blankly.

"That might be the dumbest thing you've ever said. Which is saying a lot," Bakugou said with a stone cold face.

Kids don't like that. Kids always wanna do stuff. Kids get angry, they go "aww, we didn't do anything all day." But if you ever ask an adult what they did over the weekend & they say they didn't do anything their faces light up.

"Moments like those are the only things that make Eraser happy!" Mic laughed.

People especially don't wanna do their jobs. I've found that out recently too.

"That also makes Eraser happy," Midnight giggled.

I have a friend named Mina.

"Oh! What story is he gonna tell about me?!" Mina leaned forward excitedly.

She's an elementary school teacher, and I was out with her one night, & she was drinking like a monster.

Mina frowned as Bakugou laughed his ass off.

And I said "don't you have to do a shift at school tomorrow?" And she went "ahh, I'll just show a video." And I was like "that's why teachers show videos?"