A/N

Hi. I'm not dead, surprisingly, though I almost was last month. That's a whole other story.

Either way, I really wish to come back to Wattpad, continue making content & stuff, but I'm not really liking what I'm doing.

I love fanfiction. But I don't fee I have the skills to write what I want. I've been writing these comedic stories & reactions, lots of anime stuff, but I think I want to change up my style. My only concern is losing all of you guys, because I doubt you'd be interested if I went in a new direction.

I have huge archives of stories written for different series. Too many. So my plan was to make multiple new stories in the forms of Wikias. Every chapter would focus on something different; an event, story arc, character, piece of lore, and it would allow me to not have to wrote dialogue, which is the bane of my existence. The first I was going to do was a Walking Dead Fanboot wiki.

I would love for y'all to read each chapter and learn my takes on this amazing series, and see y'all's comments & reactions to some of the changes, minor & major, that I've made. I'm just not interested in MHA anymore. Reactions are fun to write, yeah, but I burnt myself out.

I need a little bit of time before the Walking Dead wikia, as I am going to make it no matter what. I just wanted to inform y'all of the course change my account is going in.

I also tried using Fandom, but it got complicated & I think I might've broken it.

So yeah, thanks for reading this far.

I'll cya then.