Tower of Babel PT 4

"We're back!" Kaminari said as they all arrived in the theatre through the portals.

"Ok today we're going to finish the tower of babel universe!" H Yelled in excitement as everyone took their seats. They too were excited.

"Every time Ojiro thinks about doing this he shivers," the narrator says while Ojiro is about to take off his water suit. "Ojiro's tired of being helpless. Holding his breath, he gingerly removes the glove of his suit... And gasps with relief to find he's sloughed off enough nanites to at least function. His friends need him," the narrator finishes as Ojiro finally takes off his suit. He walks into the room where Bakugou is being held in the water tube, to find said person squirming around. Ojiro them uses his telepathy to speak to Bakugou. "Bakugou stay calm! Listen to me! If you're to survive you have to deny this fear! If you can't, then turn it into something else! Turn it into anger! Remember who did this to you! Think about who betrayed your trust! Think About Midoriya!"

"Oh no. They're all after you Deku!" Uraraka said in worry, even if this was an alternate universe, she still cared for her best friend/crush.

"All right split up," Midoriya said as the screen shifted to him & the others. "I'm not doing anything that means I turn my back on you. Dabi froze me & made me a pinata! He made Shinso blind & set Ojiro on fire! And where'd he get such clever ideas? From you!" Kaminari yelled in Midoriya's ear. "Well talk about that later," was Midoriya's response, to which Shinso said, "Hell yes."

"Dang, I've never seen Kaminari so mad," Kirishima said.

"Right now, his men are getting ready to turn the middle east into the ultimate biohazard zone. Find them now. Todoroki and I will corner Dabi," Midoriya continued. "Why?" Todoroki asked. "Because I know where he his and you can fly," Midoriya responded. As everyone left Todoroki said, "That's not what I meant."

"Wow, Midoriya has such a sense of humor," Kaminari said sarcastically.

"Sometimes this job really stinks," Kaminari says as Shinso carries him & Yaoyorozu in a green bubble. Shinso then responded with, "Table the attitude, okay? Toga said Dabi's men are in Rhapastan, plundering biochemical weapons from hidden bunkers." "We can in my hope. Should they use those weapons to start a Turkish-Rhapastan war..." Yaoyoruzo was saying before being but off by Kaminari, who said, "It's the 4th of July with nukes. If Dabi wants to pare the population to a manageable size then that's a damn good start." As they continued flying, Shinso said, "Listen to you. I never knew you had a serious side."

"Neither did we," Sero said.

"Hey, there's Iida! He's vibrating? But why would he go intangible... unless," Yaoyoruzo said as they found Iida vibrating with his speed while standing over an unconscious body. As they flew down Shinso said, "Oh my God! He got here too late! That canister is open! The virus is out, & Iida is stuck! If he runs one more step, his slipstream will scatter it to the 4 winds...!

"Oh god," All of the smart people said.

As the screen Todoroki & Midoriya flying, Todoroki used his heat vision on a cave to make an entrance. Inside was Dabi, who had just fed a rebellious henchman to his lions.

"Oh my, it must suck to work for him. I bet he does that everyday!" Kaminari yelled in surprise.

"Nah du idiot," Bakugou said as he facepalmed.