Guess Who's Back

Yep. H-Man is back. And I am sorry!

I haven't uploaded in forever! I don't even know why! I just, stopped. I kinda lost interest. I have been focusing on three things.

1: I am writing a Justice League Anime that I'll pitch at the end.

2: My dad got Covid, so I've been doing everything in my power to keep him healthy & safe. I haven't left the house in a few days, & and I'm booooooored!

3: If you didn't already know, I am a ventriloquist! I have been for about a year now, & I've been working on my New Year's Eve show, since my Christmas show will be recycled from last year. And let me tell you, it's hard coming up with new material for all of my characters. I have five main characters I use, but if y'all want to know about them I'll post it later.

But, yeah, life sucks.

Back to my Justice League Anime.

After a retelling of Superman'a origin in the first half of episode one, we get to see Superman meet Lois, Jimmy, & Lex all for the first time. Eventually, Lex reveals his maniacal scheme to take over metropolis from the inside in a year. And if that fails, Lex has an army of freaks (Metallo, Bizarro, Solomon Grundy, etc) at his disposal to take Metropolis with force.

Now Superman must make a league of his own in the next year to take down Lex, or else he'll be to blame for Metropolis' downfall.

But yeah. That's it.

Oh, yeah, I'm updating this book again. Like, the crews coming back to watch the multiverse. So um, have fun.