Avengers Tributes

"Ok, so today will be a sad day," H said, worried on how people will react to this universe.

"Wait, what do you mean exactly?" Tetsutetsu asked worrieful.

"Well, not only is this my 2nd favorite universe, but also a very sad one. Once again its a compilation of many moments from a universe, but there in tribute styled videos. We'll be watching many, as each one is tied to a specific character, which there are many, so strap yourselves in for a long one," H said as he got the screen ready. "This 1st one is about Midoriya," H said.

The screen 1st shows Midoriya in a Gym, hanging up a punching bag. "I went under, the world was at war. When I wake up, they say we won," Midoriya said in a solemn tone as a flashback showed a bunch of people celebrating the end if WW2.

"Wait, what's going on?" Kirishima asked.

"In this universe Midoriya is a WW2 hero that sacrificed himself to stop a Nazi bomb. He then woke up 7 decades later in present day," H said.

"Oh wow," Uraraka said.

"Didn't say what we lost," Midoriya continued. "And the energy signal stops," a scientist said as what looked like Bakugou's grandfather said, "Just keep going."

"Wait! What!? My grandpa's in here! Why!" Bakugou screamed. "He plays as role in Midoriya's origin in this universe. Bakugou's mouth just dropped.

The screen shows Milessa Shield as she looked at a picture of Midoriya as she pulled it out if his personal file.

"Umm, why's she in this?" Uraraka asked, slightly jealous.

"She's his main love interest during his 1st adventure," H said, making everyone kinda sad, as most of them shipped Izuocha pretty hard.

"The story of Captain America is one of honor, bravery, & sacrifice," A narrator said as a disguised Midoriya walked through a memorial dedicated to him.

"Wow, Deku, you really are a hero! You got a whole museum for yourself!" Uraraka said as Bakugou got even more mad.

"70 years ago you laid down your life to save the world, tell me Captain why is this nay different?" Ojiro asked Midoriya as he looked out a window. The screen cuts to Midoriya arguing with Bakugou. "You may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a herp," Midoriya said. "A hero? Like you?" Bakugou said back.

"Seems like they share the same relationship, with the fact that Midoriya is a lot tougher about it & fights back," Mina said as H thought, 'They'd be surprised,'

"You're a laboratory expirement Midoriya. Everything special about you came out of a bottle," Bakugou said to Midoriya. We then see Midoriya flying a plane as he said, "You know I still don't know how to dance," to Milessa over the coms. We then see him turning over the dead body of Ojrio with Uraraka running in behind him to stop suddenly as she saw the body.

"Wait I die!?" Ojiro yelled in surprise.

"Yeah, i really cried when that happened," H said while having flashbacks.

"For the longest time I wanted to do what was right," Midoriya narrated over him watching as firemen arrived behind him to help with a massive for behind him. "I guess I don't know what that is anymore," Midoriya ended. Then the screen shows Midoriya in a room with Bakugou. "Protection! You thinks that this is protection!?" Midoriya yelled. We then see Midoriya & Bakugou in an airport, both in costume. "I'm trying... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart," Bakugou said with heavy sadness in his voice.

"Man, never thought I'd hear Bakugou so sad," Kirishima said as everyone agreed.

"Who are the Avengers?" Jirou asked.

"A team some off y'all formed in this universe," H responded.

"And when I had nothing I had Todoroki," Midoriya said as Todoroki pulled a bully away from Midoriya. "Best friends since childhood, Izuku Midoriya & Shoto Todoroki were inceprable on both school yard & battle field. Todoroki was the only howling commando to give his life for his country," a narrator said over a montage of Midoriya & Todoroki fighting alongside each other.

"So I'm dead too?" Todoroki asked.

"Nope, they just thought you were. Nazis found your body & kept you alive for the same length that Midoriya was asleep. Y'all would reunite years after Midoriya woke up in modern day." H said.

"He's my friend," Midoriya said as Todoroki was unconscious behind him. "So was I," Bakugou said before punching Midoriya.

"That's super emotional," Kirishima said.

The screen then showed Midoriya knocking Bakugou down & hitting over & over again with his shield, eventually sticking it inside Bakugou chest of his armor. I then showed Midoriya falling out of an exploding Helicarrier. The screen proceeded to flip-flop between the two scenes.

"Dang, this is really intense," Sato said.

"I promise, if you need us, if you need me, I'll be there," Midoriya narrated as Bakugou looked at Midoriya's contact in his phone. The screen then cuts to a train going by to revealing Midoriya, with a beard, standing on the other side of the station.

"Woah! I didn't take Midoriya for a bearded type," Mina exclaimed. Midoriya was embarrassed.

"What do we do Cap?" Tokoyami asked. "We fight," Midoriya responded as the screen showed a montage of Midoriya fighting many enemies. "Isn't that the why we fight!? So we can end the fight!? So we can go home!?" Bakugou yelled at Midoriya. "This guy's still alive!" A scientist yelled as they scanned the semi-frozen body of Midoriya.

"Here it comes," H said worrieful, as everyone looked at him, confused.

"Cap?" Todoroki asked as he looked at himself being turned into dust.  He then dropped his gun as he completely dusted away.

"What!?" Everyone yelled at what happened.

"Family?" Bakugou asked Midoriya. "I don't know. Family, stability. The guy who wanted all of that went into the ice 75 years ago. I think someone else came out," Midoriya said. The screen then cut to Midoriya looking at the dust that used to be his best friend. Blackout.

"Holy crap," Sero said.

"Oh god," Kaminari said.

Uraraka & Midoriya were in tears as everyone else just sat there, shocked, wordless.

"Yeah, I knew that would be y'alls reaction," H said. "You know what I change my mind. I'll send y'all back & have y'all react to the next one next time," H said before teleporting everyone away.