Villain Deku is Here

As everyone was sitting around the couch waiting for the Super Bowl, the screen starting blurring.

"Wait, what!?" Mina yelled in frustration.

"Oh. FUCK. OFF!" Bakugoe yelled at the tv.

The someone familiar appeared on the TVs screen.

"Wait, is that who I think it is!?" Iida yelled in surprise.

"Yasssss! This will be soooooooooooo much better than the super bowl!" Mina yelled.

"No it won't!" Bakugoe yelled at everyone.

"Hello Class 1-A!" H yelled through the tv screen.

"This a prerecorded video, so don't try talking to me. I'm just here to show you a world I've been planning for a loooooooooong time. So everyone, please watch Villain Deku!" H yelled as everyone's mouths dropped.

"W-what..." Uraraka was confused.

Her precious Deku, a villain? Oh god.

The static went away, but instead of returning to the super bowl, it turned into a large green area with trees that seemed to have fur on them. The whole place very bright & colorful. The girls loved the setting. The boys, well, not so much.

Then music started playing.

An electric guitar to be specific.

"How ba-a-ad can I be? I'm just doing want comes naturally. How ba-a-ad can I be? I'm just following my destiny. How ba-a-ad can I be? I'm just doing what comes naturally. How ba-a-ad can I be? How bad can I possibly be?" Midoriya sang as small cute creatures followed him.

Everyone's mouths dropped to the floor. Was this a joke? Is he pranking them? What the hell was going on!

Well, the thing is, this was all a prank! A prank I've been planning for a long, long time.

Hoped you liked it!

Next up, an actually serious chapter. I promise!

I'll cya then!