Recap Raps

"Ok, so I know that the last one was kinda sad, so today we'll be watching something from the same universe, but a lot funnier," H said.

"About time we got something funny again," Kendo said, sighing in relief.

"This is called a Recap Rap," H said.

"Rapping! About friggin time we got to something I like!" Bakugou yelled in excitement.

Turn the clock back at least 10 years to an allegory for Bakugou's career. A douchebag hosted by his own pitard. Out of a cave with a literal change of heart. British male Alexa shows him how to fly higher. Goop sticks around but not colonel empire. Evil bald dude is the 1st monger dreaded. Then we get rewarded for sitting through the credits.

"Wow, so fast, but so cool," Kirishima said.

"Wow Kachan, seems you have a pretty cool 1st adventure," Midoriya says to which Bakugou replied, "Hell yeah I do!"

Film two. You forgot this one. Sato in Brazil still on the run. Watching anger on his fit bit. With Liz finds love. Beats an army and a foil. Norton leaves the fightclub.

"Wow, I got my own adventure! Even if it does seem a little terrible in this," Sato said excitedly.

Whole world's in on the Iron Man truth. Congress up his ass and pissin in his suit. Laser Whips & Hammer working together. Kiri wheres the suit. Uraraka wheres leather.

"Dang, Uraraka looks good!" Mineta said, before getting slapped by an invisible hand from Hagakure.

"I find it quite funny that Bakugou pees in his suit," Kaminari said before being yelled at by Bakugou.

God of Thunder is the next to go. Banished from the clouds to New Mexico. Schools Portman on the magic, looking for his tools. Save a couple realms, oh and Enji dies. Fooled you!

"Wow! All Might is the God of Thunder! That's so cool!" Midoriya said.

"Indeed," All Might responded.

Back in the day little twirp from Brooklyn. Juices up. Gets better lookin'. Beating up Nazis one by one as duty calls. Freezes & thaws but is still left with blue balls.

A bunch of girls started getting nosebleeds from seeing a shirtless, ripped Midoriya.

"Ha! Midoriya never got laid!" Bakugou yelled, thinking his alternate self had slept with many girls.

And it worked. Letes assemble the Avengers. Shield, Hammer, Suit, Arrows, Guns, & a temper. Fight each other 1st but it's part of the stupid plan. Then come together post the death of agent super fan. Enji's got the blue cube. Opens up a wormhole. Fight a bunch of aliens. Standing in a circle. Get that W, tease AFO, & shwarma. All of that & more but that was just a warm-up.

"That's just the beginning!?" Ojiro yelled in surprise.

"Yes, there's much more," H said.