Brooklyn 99

(It's part 69 lol)

H appeared. He was clearly bored & exhausted.

"What's wrong, bro?" Kirishima asked, concerned for his omnipotent friend.

"I just spent four weeks at theater camp. I loved the production & had a lot of fun, but hid it was exhausting! Especially some people I had do deal with in the cast. Ugh!" H slumped.

"Well, maybe a funnier universe is needed to help cheer you up?" All Might suggested.

"Ya know what? I think you're right!" H agreed with the former #1.

He selected a clip from a universe that was short, but funny.

"Are you gonna give us any exposition or backstory like you usually do?" Sero asked.

"Nah, I don't think it's needed," H shrugged. Everyone glanced at each other & shrugged as well.

The screen showed a prisoner mugshot lineup, including five villains. From left to right; Kurogiri, Spinner, Mr. Compress, Twice, & finally Dabi. On the other side of the glass was Mina & Deku, the latter of which wore a police badge.

"So Midoriya is a cop? Interesting," Iida examined.

"I'm surprised they have all five of those villains there without them being restrained in any major ways," Uraraka pondered aloud.

"So. Do you recognize any of these men?" Deku asked Mina. "I was hiding in the bathroom stall, so I didn't see his face, but I heard him," Mina responded.

"A mystery is afoot! How fun!" Momo smiled with glee.

"I don't know about 'fun'. Mina sounds pretty shaken," Tooru pointed out.

"I'm sure I'm fine! What could have possibly shaken me? I'm a fearless hero!" Mina pumped her fist into the air, with Kirishima & Kaminari hyping her up. Bakugou smiled a little, but no one saw.

"He was singing along to the music at the bar," Mina told Deku.

"Bar?! Was she drinking?!" Iida yelled/asked.

"Dude, I think it's safe to assume everyone is older in almost all of these universes. Besides, she's not the one in a criminal lineup, now is she?" Sero responded with so much sass that Iida was practically slapped in the face. Everyone else was just shocked.

"Do you remember what he was singing?" Deku questioned Mina. She thought to herself for a moment. "I think it was that song... 'I Want It That Way'?" Mina responded. "Backstreet Boys. I'm familiar," Deku said with dead seriousness.

"Deku listens to Backstreet Boys?" Jirou questioned. Deku was sweating profusely.

"Alright, I'm a fan of early 2000s Boy Bands, just laugh & get it over with," Deku sighed. Bakugou laughed loudly, but everyone just have a light chuckle & patted Midoriya on the back, showing they weren't really judging or making fun of him. Deku smiled.

"Okay." Deku pressed the button that allowed him to talk to the suspects. "Number One, could you please sing the opening to 'I Want It That Way?'" Deku asked. Kurogiri looked confused, or at least as confused as he could be with his lack of a face. "Really? ... Okay," he complied. "🎵You are my Fire🎵"

Deku looked to Mina, who simply shook her head.

"Not him, alright alright," Deku muttered to himself.