Suicide Squad

So, this one y'all might not like as much as the others," H said.

"And what do you mean by that?" Asked a slightly curious & cautious Aizawa.

"Well... y'all are villains," H said.

"What!?" Everyone yelled. No one could believe it, they were all villains.

"But y'all aren't regular villains in the sense. You see y'all all are part of a government funded team known as Task Force X. Y'all are used as tools for the government to go on suicide missions & complete tasks in exchange for shorter sentences," H explained.

"Well, at least were doing some hero work," Midoriya said.

"Oh, wait Midoriya isn't a villain in this. He's too pure for that. Instead he's a government soldier sent on the mission to keep everyone in line," H said. H knew Midoriya wasn't really "too pure", but he has plans for villain Deku.

"That makes sense," Yaoyorozu said as Midoriya sighed a sigh of relief.

"Oh, and Jirou! She's a superhero working as Midoriya's enforcer to help keep the villains in line,"

"Why do only Deku & Earphone Jack-Off get to be heroes, & the rest of us are stuck as shitty villains, huh?!" Bakugou exclaimed in fury.

"Because I said so."

"So, should we get started?" H asked as everyone replied with a reluctant "yes".

"On the outside, your amazing, but on the inside, your ugly," Kaminari said with an Australian accent while drinking beer at a bar with the rest of the villains. "We all are!" Toga said as she then looked at Kirishima. "Except him. He's ugly on the outside too," Toga said while still looking at Kirishima.

"That's mean," Kirishima said.

Kirishima then took off his hood revealing a scaley crocodilian face & said, "I'm beautiful."

"Woah! Why do I look so weird?" Kirishima asked.

"It's your quirk," H answered.

Kirishima nodded. His alternate self reminded him of Spinner from the league of villains, & in that process, Kirishima felt a little bad for Spinner.

The doors open as Midoriya walks in & sits down. "We don't want you here," Toga said angrily. "Get to that part in the binder that said I was sleeping with her?" Midoriya asked sadly.

"Woah! I didn't take Midoriya for that type," Mina said, smirking mischievously.

"He's all grown up in this, remember?" H said as everyone remembered what this universe was about.

"Yeah," Bakugou said, answering Midoriya's question. "I've never been with a witch before. What's that like?" Bakugou asked jokingly.

"A witch!?" Everyone yelled in shock.

"Wait? Who's the witch in this universe?" Hagakure asked, already thinking she might know who it is.

"Its, you guessed it, Uraraka!" H said, making the aforementioned girl start blushing like crazy. Midoriya soon joined her after everything fit together in his head.

"She's the only women I ever cared about. Now she's trapped inside that monster," Midoriya said.

"Wait, why am I trapped inside a monster" Uraraka said, still blushing.

"Well in this universe you were an archeologist, but one day you found a mystical artifact that possessed you, turning you into an all powerful evil witch," H explained.

"That sounds terrible," Yaoyorozu said, worrying for her friend.

"If I can stop the witch, then it's all over. Everything is over. Everything," Midoriya said as he took off his gun holster & threw it & the gun on the bar counter. Toga then proceeded to get him a drink. Midoriya then pulled out a few envelopes, giving them to Bakugou. "Your daughter wrights you everyday," Midoriya said.

"Wait, I have a daughter?" Bakugou asked calmly, surprising many. He then turned back into his normal self, yelling, "I bet her quirk is better than all of yours'!"

Bakugou smiled at the thought of his daughter, while Midoriya repeated, "Every single day." Bakugou then got mad. "You had these the whole time?!" He Yelled at Midoriya, who simply nodded his head. "You had letters from my daughter the whole time?! I'll get you there, & you're going to end this. I'm going to carry your ass if I have to. My daughter is going to know that her daddy is not a piece of shit," Bakugou said as him & the rest of the squad got up & left, with Midoriya soon following behind. They all walk out as Midoriya takes the lead & they all walk out into battle. Blackout.

"That's the end?!" Sero asked.

"Yep, sorry it was short, but it's easily the best scene out of the while universe, as, personally, it's not a great universe," H said.

"Oh, ok," Jirou said as all of them were teleported away.