Deku's Nuzlocke

"Ok so this next universe is very unique..." H said.

"How so?" Deku wondered for the millionth time.

"Well, this is about Pokemon-"

"I love Pokémon!" Kaminari exclaimed. Sero, Mina, & Kirishima nodded alongside him.

"I still collect the cards," Tokoyami said, Shoji agreeing with him.

"Oh, so y'all do know what Pokémon is. I didn't know that. Do y'all know what a Nuzlocke is?" H asked. Bakugou's eyes shot wide open.

"What the fuck did you just say about Nuzlockes? You making fun of me?!" Bakugou exclaimed, extremely angry, but Aizawa grabbed him with his capture scarf.

"No I'm not making fun of you, not yet anyway," H said that last part to himself.

"The rules of a Nuzlocke are simple. 1: You can only catch the first Pokémon you find per route. 2: If a Pokémon faints it dies, & you can't use it anymore. 3: You have to Nickname all of your Pokémon to get attached to them." H explained all of the rules.

"That seems hard," Kirishima responded hating the idea of his Pokémon dying, especially because of his mistakes.

"Wait, so you could technically lose a Pokémon game with those rules?" Uraraka asked.

"Yep."

"Damn."

"Today y'all will watch as Deku plays through his first Nuzlocke," H explained. Everyone was ecstatic.

Bakugou laughed heartily.

"I bet that scrub will lose!" Bakugou leaned back in his chair & prepared for some quality entertainment while watching Deku's suffering.

"Yeah probably," Deku said. He was never too good at Pokémon. Surprisingly enough, strategy RPGs just weren't his thing.

"After breaking free from the back of the moving truck my mom stuffed me in, and introducing myself to the neighbor Brendan" Deku narrates as he falls out the back of a truck & shakes hands with a kid his age who wears a white hat that almost looks like hair. "The kid that I always thought was a monkey said that he heard screaming up ahead."

"That kid does look like a monkey," Sero stated.

"So do you," Bakugou insulted Sero.

Sero wasn't even offended. He was just confused. He didn't look like a monkey.

Did he?

A large bearded man is being attacked by a gray & black dog. "Professor Burch is getting mauled by a level 2 Poocheyanna, so I let his Torchic out & she scratches the crap out of it." Torchic, an orange fire chicken, practically kills the dog. "He gifts me Torchic for rescuing him, & I name her Ryukyu. My first Pokémon."

Ryukyu was flattered. While she wouldn't admit it, she was quite the Poke-Nerd in her youth, so it was almost surreal to be so popular now that a fan named a Pokémon after her.

"Interesting. Will all of his Pokémon be named after pro heroes?" Iida asked.

"Actually, each one will be named after a person Deku has personally met. Some of them are even named after his classmates," H answered, making some of the students excited to see if they would make the cut.

"I'll try not to get you all killed," Deku said sheepishly.

"Torchic was definitely the right choice, I'll give you that Deku," Bakugou reluctantly admitted.