chapter 16- part 2

Eoins prov

Sitting in the waiting room at A&E while the doctors are with Saoirse. I don't know what happened only she was vomiting then passed out. I play it over and over in my head. She said we fucked up again. Thats true only i did this time. Sudden the doctor appears I had to tell him that I'm her fiance to get information. He informs me shes still not awake but thats ok with a minor head injury. She got 10 stitches in the back of her head. Fuck. Just waiting on all her bloods to come back to see what the cause of it all was. He tells me I can now see her shes in room 307. I texted Keith to text Layla to tell Saoirses brother what happened and to collect the kids and to give both Layla and her brother my number.

I enter the room quietly. Theres a nurse checking the vitals. She give me a gentle smile and leaves. I sit by the bed and hold her hand. After a few minutes I tell her "I fell in love with you the moment I meet you. I was heartbroken when I woke and you were gone. It took me four years to find you and it turned out you were working for my grandad all that time. How we kept missing each other when I would visit and I never joined the dots when he spoke about you and our kids". Her heart rate spikes at the mention of the kids. "Saoirse can you hear me" I ask. No response. So i carry on "Saoirse how did we come to this point playing mind games with each other, trying to hurt the other. We both want whats best for the kids. It has been months now of us fighting over silly things and I Still have not seen the children. I love you I want us all to be a family. Please wake up."

A few hours pass before I see her move on the bed. Her eyes open and she just stares at me confussed. What happened she says. I fill her in and shes shocked. Just then the doctor walks in and asks her how she is feeling. Saoirse tells him her heads sore and she feels dizzy. To this he tells her thats normal from a head injury then he proceeds to tell her that her iron is low and so was her blood pressure which lead to the fainting spell. He asks if I can remain present she agrees I'm shocked, then he asks her how she has been feeling lately. She responds by saying shes had awful headaches and has had a stomach bug on and off. He laughs at that part which makes us both glare at him. He apologises and then says something that causes us both to gasp "Well Saoirse and Mr Ryder congratulations are in order you are 3+ weeks pregnant according to your blood readings. We wont know for sure till we scan you but we will wait till you are 6 weeks for an internal scan, as we will see nothing now. He senses our shock and excuses himself from the room. She's pregnant. She's PREGNANT. I look at her in complete shock she's looking at me wide eyed and then she bursts out crying.

Fuck

Saoirse prov

Im pregnant. Holy devine jesus how did this happen. Well I know how it happened but how I'm on the pill. Shit I was on the pill. Oh fuck no. I look at Eoin when I realise we are pregnant. I burst out crying. He wraps me in his arms and rocks me. After a few minutes I start apologising. "Shit Eoin this is my fault I forgot I was off the pill as it wasnt agreeing with me. Im so sorry". He says nothing for a few minutes the simply says "shh baby we both done this. Oh saoirse thank you. I'm going to he a dad again. I'm going to be a dad. He then kisses me all over my face before landing on my lips.

We pull away just as L⁹⁹ayla comes through the door. She takes one look at the scene asks if im ok i reply yes and she tells me she will be back later. I turn to Eoin and tell him we need to talk this out. He tells me theres nothing to talk about that we are going to be a family once and for all and I better suck it up. Im too tired to fight so I nod and tell him we need to have a serious talk when i wake up. I turn on my side my back facing him. After a few minutes he thinks im asleep he bends over me and I suddenly hear him talking to my belly. "Baby this is your daddy speaking. You need to mind mammy now ok. We already love you loads. You hace 1 big beother and 2 big sisters who are going to be so happy to meet you. I am not going anywhere this time. I will do everything i can to make your mammy trust me and allow us all to be a family. I love you peanut." My heart skips a beat. I then feel the bed dip as he has climbs in behind me his head resting on my shoulder his hands on my belly. I soon fall asleep in this position to him repeating over and over that he loves me.

Im awoken a few hours later when my brother and kids come through the door. Im confused by there shocked faces till i realise Eoin is still asleep beside me. Fuck. I nudge him awake. He jumps up in a panic checking me over asking did he hurt us. I look at my brother i can see his eyes widen at that statement but its ellies statement that says it all. "Excuse me Mr unless you are our daddy you should not be in bed with our mammy. Eoin finally realises theres people in the room. Next kayla speaks no i should say kayla states what we all have been avoiding. "Ellie cant you see this is our daddy, he looks just like Kaiden while we look like mammy. Am i right she asks Eoin to which he simply nods a yes.