chapter 21 - love and babies

By the time we reach the room I have her naked. Thank god for the dress. She has litterally ripped my shirt from my body while she kisses and nips at my neck and chest. Woo this pregnancy is making her wilder if possible. I lay her on the bed and go to remove my pants but she takes over and before I know whats happening I'm pushed on the bed, her lips are kissing the top of my penis before she takes it in her mouth. Fucking hell, I'm in heaven. She works me over like never before. She is doing things with her tongue and throat I'm coming before I know what. "Fuck" I call out. I quickly pull her up telling her that was the best thing ever. I flip her on her back and crawl towards her.

Saoirse's Prov

He lowered himself over me until his face is inches from mine. "I swear Eoin if you dont fuck me now and hard im going to cry" I say. His lips parted in a smile. He kissed me softly and said " your wish is my command love". I suddenly felt the head of his cock caress my clit as he flicks my nipples with his tongue nudge my opening every so often to tease me. In one swift move he enters me. Oh god that feels good. He stills letting my body get use to it like he always does. I dig my nails into his shoulders and he starts to move. I can see he is struggling to not put pressure on my bump so I suggest we swap positions.

As I lower myself down on him the feeling is strange. Hes so big I feel full. His eyes roll in his head when I start to move up and down. "Thats it baby" he say before His mouth finds my nipples again and with one hand on my waist his starts to move me a little faster. "OMG OMG OH SWEET JESUS Eoin" I scream. I have never felt like this. My whole body seems to be on fire I can feel myself about to explode. My body takes over and Im screaming his name as my body shakes vibrates I dont know how to describe it. I am seeing stars. He follows seconds after just as hard as me calling my name. What the fuck was that and can i have more.

Eoins prov

That was beyond the best sex I have every had. Im still lightheaded after coming. Saoirse fell asleep quickly on my chest after we showered and had round 2. I just lay here thinking how great our lives are going to be. Our 3 kids are super excited to meet their brothers or sisters though kaiden is hoping for boys. I wonder will she move in with me once their born so we can all be together. I rest my hand on her tummy and within seconds their kicking. Saoirse moans and turns over but doesnt wake. I slow get up place a kiss on her belly before I head to the kitchen and order in dinner.

6 weeks later

Here we are in leahs office waiting to be scanned. Saoirse has not been feeling great the last 3 weeks with morning sickness again and back pain but the last few days shes been very uncomfortable and sleeping all the time. When Leah arrives im first to spoke and tell her whats hapoening. She looks at Saoirse waiting for her to explain but saoirses face is shown shes in pain. Leah quickly pops her up on the bed and calls a nurse to rake bloods. Leah then proceeds to scan  Saoirse only for Saoirse to cries out in pain and all Leah can say is i thought so.

"Hello laaaadies, remember me Eoin father of these kids. Yeah well can someone fill me in on what you know Leah Saoirse" I said. Saoirse stands up to calm me when she suddenly wets herself. "Oh oh oh I see. Fuck fuck fuck the babies are coming the babies are coming. Quick we need to get to the hospital. Leah can you please call her doctor please" I ask and I run out the door.

Im outside before I realise I forgot Saoirse and that Leah is our doctor. The two ladies meet me in the hall laughing as I run back in. "I don't understand why you both are laughing the babies are coming now" I say. Ok this is when I learned to keep my mouth shut because Saoirse face suddenly became scary and she growled at me. Now squeezing my hand shr starts with "Eoin i swear to god if you dont get your act together and calm the fuck down you can go home for yourself. I know its all new to you but dont you think I know our babies are coming, I am after all the one in labour, I am the one in PAIN and also incase you forgot Im also only 32 weeks even the triplets stayed in longer. So please I do not need extra stress from worrying about your reactions now" she shouts at me. Yep I zip my mouth shut and guide her to the car.

She looks very pale but beautiful and shes right i need to man up for her now. Leah will go ahead to prepare. Saoirse is in alot of pain but is also very sleepy. Is that normal for labour. I ring my grandparents, her brother and parents along with layla to tell them. They will meet us at the hospital. I sent a message to Keith and Abbey on Ireland too. Saoirse suddenly lets out a scream and theres blood now. Omg what do i do now. I call Leah explain best i can as im near the hispital she tells me to go straight to emergancy enterance and to keep Saoirse talking. Theres a problem a big one Leah Saoirse just passed out. Fuck is all I here from leah as I pull up at the door.