Chapter 24 - life

Saoirses Prov

Its been 2 months since I had the boys and today we get to take them home. It was touch and go a few times with hunter the first week but he just got stronger and stronger as the days passed by. Before we knew it he was a healthy weight and feeding from a bottle. He is just a tiny bit smaller than his twin now. Greyson got quiet ill at 3 weeks old and lost alot of weight but hes as strong as an ox now.

Over the last 2 months Eoin finished the house and we move in 2 weeks ago. To say I was shocked at the size of it but its very homely with my dream kitchen and dinning room. The table is huge too custom made. It sits 16 people so our families can join. The kids love it. The girls have a huge room and the room can be devided if they ever wish too though theres plenty of bedrooms to spare. Kaidens room is smaller than the girls but he chose it so I can't complain. The twins nursery is next to ours for now but their room is down the hall for when there older. All rooms are unsuite too. Our room is beyond huge and has a balcony looking out over our back garden. Eoin built a "shed" outside too but I know its for the kids for when they are older and friends come over.

Eoin has been wonderful and it feels like we have been together years. The kids never batted an eyelid at us moving in together, though it was only this week Kaiden called Eoin dad. He cried. So here we are now heading to collect our boys to finally bring them home.

Eoins Prov

Im so nervous right now for two reasons. One been are boys come home today and I get to experience fatherhood from babies up. Having all my family under one roof is amazing. Who would have thought I would be a dad to 5 kids and to have my sexy soul mate by my side. When my kids call me dad I swear my chest explodes. Kaiden only recently said it and yes I cried as it was a major step for us both as he was. still distant towards me.

My second reason been is all our family and friends should be arriving at our home while we our at the hospital. Today Im proposing to Saoirse yet again but Im certain I will get a yes this time. She is my other half my better half. I'm less stressed at work knowing I have her and our kids to come home too. She is my light and heart. The first time I met her I knew we had a connection and that I was going to marry her, she was it for me and now look 5 years later I can finally say I got her.

With the boys safely in the car seats we set off home. Im so nervous that Saoirse keeps asking am I ok. I pass it off as excitment to get the boys home. Layla texted to say everything was in place for when she walks in the door. Im sweating buckets here thinking of the worst. We pull up and Saoirses parents are in the drive waiting for us. They take the boys and bring them into the house for us while I grab Saoirse and tell her we need a minute of just us before we enter a mad house. After a quick cuddle she hears the babies cry and rushes in before I get a chance to move.

Saoirses Prov

I hear the twins and rush towards the door. I step into the room only to all 5 kids (twins included) standing side by side with the help of my parents. I glance at their tops to see "WILL YOU MARRY OUR DADDY". Im speechless. I quickly turn to see Eoin on one knee.

"Saoirse you know you are my everything. It took me 4 years to find you even though you were right under my nose the whole time. I knew the first time we met I had met my ever after. You had me hooked and to find out you had carried our triplets was the icing on the cake. I knew then no matter what happened with us we would always be connected. You then blessed me again with our twin boys. I can never thank you enough for giving me the greatest gifts in life but also for allowing me to give you my heart. I love you deeply. You are my world my happiness. Please would you do me the honour of becoming my wife my soulmate my partner in life".

I stand there mouth open jot knowing what to say. Is it to fast yes it is but I do love him I know there will be no other for me. I look him deep in the eyes and say "Eoin you are my ending so my answer is YES". He slips the ring on my finger then picks me up and twirls me around shouting. Suddenly the room is full of balloons and people. Omg everyone is here including Keith and Abbey.

A few hours later we settle the boys in their cribs before rejoining everyone downstairs. After a few drinks (not me) and food I notice Abbey coming in from the garden. Finally I can talk to her one on one but wait.

"OMG Abbey" I say when I spot her little bump. She smiles and holds her finger to her lips before saying later. I nod. Oh my bestie is pregnant. I see Eoin watching the exchange and patting a smiling Keith on the back. Mmm did Eoin know before me the little shit. I sit back and watch all my favourite people in the world enjoying themselves and right now I wouldnt change a thing about my life. Eoin soon joins me and kisses my ring finger then my lips before wrapping me in his arms. Yep this is exactly where I want to be with the people who mean the most to me in this world.