.1.

Warning: May include sex, nudity, smoking, and language within this chapter.

./.Five Years Later./.

Samuel walked into his apartment after an exhausting day, hoping that his boyfriend would be in the mood for sex. He walked up behind his boyfriend, who was listening to music on the couch, and slid his headphones off to his neck.

"Hey, baby," a startled Kacper groaned softly. "Damn, I have to finish this, darlin'. Give me like half an hour, okay?" Kacper asked, pressing various keys on his laptop that Samuel didn't notice or rather care about.

Samuel began placing small kisses along his neck, heading towards his collarbone, "Can't you just take a small break? For me?" he pleaded against his skin.

"Of course," Kacper said, lightly gripping the small arms that were laid against his chest. "You must be exhausted, we have a plane to catch in the morning to Italy."

Samuel sighed and removed his lips from Kacper's neck, looking down at him.

"You shouldn't strain yourself with that weak heart of yours. Not to mention your dangerously low weight," Kacper said as Samuel tried to move his arm away, but Kacper placed small kisses along it.

Samuel stared at him as he slipped his headphones back on to focus on his computer, ignoring his boyfriend. Samuel slowly made his way to the shared bedroom, irritated by the fact that Kacper wasn't planning on showing him affection tonight.

"Besides, you probably haven't even packed for us yet, right?" Kacper added, as Samuel froze in his tracks.

Samuel bit down on his bottom lip to help refrain himself from his New York backlash against the Polish man that sat on the crusted and dirty couch. They could afford a new one if Kacper could get off for a good five minutes. The boy made his way to the bedroom and closed it quietly behind him, before releasing a sigh of relief and alone time.

He began to slip out of his clothes, leaving himself in a pair of grey underwear as he climbed into bed. He laid back against his left side of the bed, extending an arm out to the bedside table, and opened the drawer to pull out a small black vibrator. He slipped off his underwear, trailing the vibrator down his stomach since he was far too thin for abs, reaching his tight hole, and small muffled moans filled the room.

The smooth vibrations sent waves of immense pleasure throughout his small body, arching his back further the longer he held it there. Samuel moved his free arm, gripping the pillow above his head while his legs fidgeted around and his toes curled. He could feel a small bubble building in his stomach before it released as fast as it built up, and he had to cover his mouth to help block out the noise from his small moans.

He moved his hand away, biting down on his arms as his legs shook and spread rather violently, carrying out the orgasm he had given himself. He tossed his head back, breathing heavily as he tried to recover from the drugless high.

./.Private Jet./.

Massimo was getting rather tired of the couch he had been trying to get to sleep on. He pushed himself up from the couch, entering the area of the jet that Domenico and Mario were sitting. He sat down in one of the leather chairs, sighing as he looked out a small window.

A raven-haired woman that Massimo had been attracted to, that had pretended to be a flight attendant, approach the men. She handed Massimo a glass of liquor before walking back towards the couch, fixing whatever the Italian mafia boss had messed up.

"What's the matter?" Massimo asked Mario, silence filling the air as Mario turned his head to look at him.

"Somebody has taken our container with the cocaine," Mario responded, as Massimo rolled his eyes at him, clearly irritated by the unfortunate news.

Massimo looked up at Domenico, who had the same expression as him, before getting up from his seat and entered the space with the couch. He unbuttoned the straps holding the curtains up, and drew them shut.

He approached the so-called flight attendant and brought his face close to hers before pushing her down to her knees.

"A good girl knows how to pray to her God, doesn't she?" he gave a sly smirk and brushed his thumb along her bottom lip before moving his hand to entangle it into her hair while she unbuckled his black leather belt.

His mouth opened slightly as he felt the woman's lips around his cock, her warm tongue lapping around it as she bobbed her head up and down. His breathing quickened as small groans released from his mouth while he began pushing her head down further to the base of his cock and thrusting his hips further.

The flight attendant began to gag as his tip hit the very back of her throat, tears brimming her eyes and smudging the cakey layer of mascara she applied onto her eyelashes. He gave a final thrust, and with that, his warm cum shot into her mouth and down her throat, as smooth as drinking water.

They both breathed heavily, not concerned with being overheard. Massimo looked down at her, wiping the little cum that had gotten onto her lip away with his thumb, and trailed it along the base of her tongue.

She walked away from him as he adjusted his pants and belt before going back to join his men. Of course, if he had his way, the flight attendant wouldn't have been a boy, but he made the assumption to himself that she would be enough.

For now.