.16.

Warning: May include sex, nudity, smoking, and language within this chapter.

Filip and Samuel arrive at a hair salon and spa that the two frequently visited while living in New York City.

"Hi, bitches!" Filip calls out, cheering and Darius, a friend of Filip's from Poland walks over to us as Samuel has his hood up and looks around the familiar shop. "Darius, just fucking look at you! Please, don't leave, though," he begs, hugging his friend while Darius and Samuel both cross our arms, but not at each other.

"Can you just tell me why you woke me up in the middle of the night? It's one in the damn afternoon."

"Fucking rejuvenation time, bitch," Filip says and pulls down my hood. "Just look at him!"

"Yeah, horrible," Darius sighs.

"Mm. Hey, how about some glasses for this bottle of wine?" he asks as Darius walks off and the two spend a relaxing day at the spa, ignoring the troubles of the sacrifice that the vampires had planned for Samuel.

Samuel receives a phone call, all excited about his new job position as the general manager at the Baccarat Hotel.

"What? Did you have a fucking stroke?" Filip asks, downing his glass of wine.

"I was offered the position of general manager at the Baccarat Hotel," I say and we both laugh.

"You will be fucking CEO Baccarat, bitch!" Filip screamed excitedly. "Fucking shit! Just great, too. Domino's Pizza turned his brain into pesto, his favorite kind of Italian dish."

"You're so right, Filip. I'm just gonna lay down and smell nice."

"I'd like to lay down and smell nice."

./.Party./.

The two boys arrived at a party after the day at the spa they enjoyed together, with Filip meeting up with an old friend, who lets them skip the line.

"Hey, get in the back of the line," a clearly underage girl says, using a fake ID.

"There is a line to your ass," Filip grins, taking Samuel's hand and leads him into the party, where they end up drinking and dancing together.

They do shots and lick salt off each other's hands while moving on from vodka to tequila. An older man walks over to them, clearly bad at flirting.

"Did it hurt?"

"When falling down from Heaven?" Filip asked, laughing and Samuel holds two shot glasses for them.

"We crawled out of Hell," Samuel said, running a hand through his now platinum blonde hair before downing his shot.

"Bye," the man said and the guys go dancing again.

. . .

After a good hour of dancing and drinking, they decide to relax by the bar, and Filip takes a lemon slice, sucking on it as the bartender walks over to them, setting down a drink.

"It's for you. From that gentleman," he says, looking over a pretty good looking man.

"Oh no."

"Mhm."

"No way," Samuel says, smacking Filip's arm playfully, and takes a sip of the drink.

"Yep," he says and pecks Samuel's lips before going over to join the guy with a small man bun, taking his arm.

He looks back at Samuel and points at the drink, barely able to grab it in time before walking off with his new boy toy.

"Samuel," Kacper says and Samuel turns around to look up at him.