.7.

Warning: May include sex, nudity, smoking, and language within this chapter.

Samuel rubbed his small fists against his eyes, falling back into the large, warm bed after his attempt to sit up. He peered down, seeing a tan, muscular arm draped around his small and fragile waist. He let out a small squeak once he realized the large arm belonged to Massimo, mentally punching himself in the face for not waking up when he came in.

He slowly turned to his right side, not wanting to wake up the vampire that laid next to him. He looked on the left side of Massimo's chest where he was sure where a scar from the bullet five years ago would have been, but was nowhere to be found.

Samuel trailed his index finger against where he guessed the scar would have been, pulling his wrist back when he felt Massimo begin to stir.

"What are you doing?" Massimo asked, his voice low and raspy, making Samuel feel different.

"N-N-Nothing, I was about to get up," Samuel said as a bit of rose flushed his cheeks. "Move your arm, please."

"No," Massimo groaned as he stretched, his grip becoming tighter around Samuel's waist as he pulled his into his chest.

Samuel found himself melting into Massimo's hold before coming to the realization of what he was doing hit him like a freight train. He didn't like that he already felt comfortable around Massimo, and it hadn't even been a full week since he had been living in the dark castle.

"All right, seriously. Let go," he mumbled in an attempt to sound quite bossy, smiling to himself as Massimo released him out of his hold.

"Where are you going?" Massimo asked as he adjusted himself so that he was leaning against the headboard.

"The shower," Samuel replied, nonchalantly, as Massimo's eyes widened as he gazed at the massive see-through shower.

His eyes snapped over to Samuel who had stripped from his pajama bottoms and leather underwear he had been wearing, swaying his hips a little as he walked to the shower. Samuel ignored the feeling of Massimo's burning gaze, turning the handle of the shower to the middle of warm and hot, metaphorically wishing his skin would burn off.

He turned his body so that his back was facing the wall, running his hands through his now wet hair. Samuel watched as Massimo walked into the shower, not paying attention to Samuel or his emerald eyes admiring every inch of his body.

"We're leaving today," Massimo finally spoke as he placed his forearms against the wall, leaning into them. "We'll be guests at a few offshore parties, so take that into consideration while you're packing. Do you want anything from me or are you just looking?" Massimo asked, taking notice of the boy next to him, who was running his hands over his body while his eyes were fixed on Massimo's rather large and semi-hard cock. "Why are you looking at it? It's quite excited to see you like this," he said, walking over to Samuel, who was peering down at him.

Samuel met his gaze as a deeper shade of rose began to form across his cheeks once again.

"Do you want to touch it?" Massimo asked, a small smirk on his face as he watched the boy become a bit flustered at his words.

Samuel remained silent, snaking his arms around Massimo's waist, pushing him under the water; more as if Massimo had let him. Massimo decided to behave and keep his hands to himself as he just watched, enjoying the feeling of Samuel grinning his hand down his muscular chest slowly. His other hand wrapped around Massimo's cock, slowly pumping it while he held strong eye contact with him.

A tiny smirk crept it's way upon Samuel's face as he stopped what he was doing, turning his back towards Massimo, slowly walking away. Massimo gripped the back of Samuel's neck, gentle, but with enough force that wouldn't actually hurt him, pulling him back so they were now face to face.

"Baby boy. . . when your entire life is based on taking everything with force, it's hard to react in a different way," Massimo said, his lips hovering over Samuel's. "Especially if someone's taking away a pleasure you really desire. Do not provoke me. . ."

"Or what?" Samuel asked, not breaking eye contact.

./. A Few Hours Later./.

Samuel sat in the backseat of the car beside one of Massimo's vampires, while Domenico sat in the passenger seat of the car.

"Would you stop complaining and be quiet?" Domenico mumbled, irritated by the constant whines of Samuel.

"Would you kindly fuck off?" Samuel snapped back, glaring at Domenico, who just rolled his eyes and turned back to face the front.

The car ride was shorter than Samuel would have guessed as they soon arrived where Massimo kept his private jet. Domenico used vampire speed to run out of the car and over to Massimo.

"He's got quite a temper, for a mortal American boy," he told Massimo, who let out a soft chuckle, watching two of his vampire men get Samuel out of the car.

"Put me down, asshole!" Samuel yelled as one of the two men threw him over their shoulder with extreme ease, ignoring the constant small fists hitting them in the back.

Samuel continued his pleadings for help until they rented the jet, sighing when he came to the realization that he wasn't getting out of this.

"Fuck you," he spat at the man who placed him down in a seat, strapping him to the point that he could barely move.

The man rolled his eyes, leaving Samuel by himself, who tried to get out of the seatbelt contraption, but to no avail.

Massimo soon entered the jet, walking over to where Samuel was, and sat in one of the three seats beside him.

"Comfortable enough?" he asked, sarcastically, wanting to laugh at Samuel's predicament.

Samuel spat something out in a mixture of Greece and Russian that he had learned at the university he was attending for his foreign language credits, glaring at Massimo.

"English, please?" Massimo asked, watching Samuel roll his eyes.

When he realized that Samuel was ignoring him, he leaned closer to the boy whose breathing hitched as Massimo trailed his hand over Samuel's clothed chest. He slowly trailed his hand over Samuel's nipple, toying with it, earning a muffled whine from Samuel, who was biting his lip to keep quiet from the most sensitive part of his body.

Massimo smirked to himself, unbutton Samuel's pants and slipping his hand down into them and into his underwear. Samuel breathed out heavily, tilting his head back as Massimo's fingers brushed against his hole.

"You have to earn the pleasure, baby boy," he whispered into Samuel's ear, before letting out a soft chuckle.

He kissed Samuel's forehead, removed his hand, and walked away.