.10.

Warning: May include sex, nudity, smoking, and language within this chapter.

Domenico and Samuel wavered their way through the dripping sweat bodies of the people in the club, occasionally being bumped into someone that had far too much to drink.

"Listen, Samuel. We won't be alone, okay?" Domenico asked, glancing back at Samuel, who only nodded his head, not really paying attention. "Some people will join us, vampires, of course. And we will have to discuss some. . . matters with them."

What Samuel didn't know that he was the only mortal in a club full of vampires.

"Listen, Samuel, This is not a fucking joke, okay?" Domenico snapped, glaring back at Samuel as they walked up a set of iron stairs. "Just keep your head down, you'll be just fine."

The two gentlemen continued walking around, several older men catcalling Samuel as he walked past.

"Wait here for just one minute, please? Just do what you're told," Domenico begged, as the two approached a bar.

Domenico vanished into the crowd, leaving Samuel alone and open to any of the vampires that decided they wanted to prey and feast on his o-negative blood.

"Hello, gorgeous," a tall, fully bearded, and rough-looking man whispered, snaking his arm around Samuel's waist. "No beautiful creature like you should be alone," he hissed darkly under his breath.

"Don't fucking touch me," Samuel growled, managing to rip the man's arm from his waist.

"Aw, come on, babe. Let me just buy you a drink, and then I can have one," he purred, baring his sharp fangs that reminded Samuel of tiny daggers.

"Yeah, I don't think my boyfriend would like that, but thank you for the offer," Samuel lied, quickly walking away from the man, going to find Massimo.

Samuel approached a small one, guarded by one of Massimo's vampire men, who reluctantly let the boy in without a word. Samuel grabbed a red grape off the hor d'oeuvres tray, making eye contact with who he assumed was Massimo as he placed it in his mouth. The man chuckled as Samuel could feel eyes watching him from behind and turned around to see the real Massimo.

"What. . . the fuck?" Samuel asked before fainting in the arms of the doppelganger that was Ambrogio.

./. A Few Minutes Later./.

Samuel slowly fluttered his eyes open to meet his emerald eyes with those that belong to Massimo. He let him help drink some water before sitting up slowly, seeing that Ambrogio was nowhere to be found.

"Are you feeling okay?" Massimo asked, concerned.

Samuel gave a small nod.

"I'm okay. What. . . the fuck was that?"

"That was Ambrogio, the Vampire God. Now that you're okay," Massimo said, helping Samuel up by his wrists and guiding him out of the room. "What the fuck are you wearing?" he huffed out, pinning Samuel between his arms and the railing behind him.

"A couple thousand euros of yours. It's nothing," Samuel answered, looking up at Massimo.

"Do not provoke me," he said, looking down at Samuel, who had a pouty expression plastered on his face.

"Why? Are you afraid that I'm too good looking in it?" he asked, bringing his right hand to caress Massimo's face. "My clothes are rather so loose," Samuel teased as he ran a hand down Massimo's muscular arm. "You could get inside me without even taking anything off," he finished, bringing Massimo's hand to the waistband of his leather pants.

"You'll be mine and mine alone, I guarantee it," Massimo whispered lowly, gripping Samuel's waist rather tightly, and pulling him closer. "Then, I'll do anything I want with you, whenever I want it."

"Keep on dreaming," Samuel said softly, standing on the tips of his toes, making his lips brush against Massimo's before smiling and walking away.

Samuel made his way back down the stairs and to the bar, ordering a Negroni. He looked over to his right, seeing a somewhat tall and attractive looking man standing beside him. The man peered over at Samuel, smirking as Samuel focused his attention on the older man.

Meanwhile, Domenico watched from above, signaling Massimo when he noticed the two together. Massimo clenched his jaw, seeing Samuel kiss upon the other man's neck.

"Go," Domenico muttered, lightly shoving Massimo, who quickly left the room to find Samuel.

Samuel and the man vanished upstairs without a trace, leaving a confused Massimo downstairs. Once he realized he missed them, seeing Samuel dance around a pole for the man, he wavered his way back through the large crowd and up the stairs.

"What the fuck?" Samuel asked, the man beside him gripping his waist as Samuel struggled against the iron hold, feeling the life starting to become squeezed out of him.

"Come here," the man growled, baring his fangs and Samuel screamed, only to have himself ripped from his arms, pulled against the strong chest of Massimo.

"Don't fucking touch him!" Massimo yelled, pulling out two guns and pointing them directly towards the man.