.9.

Warning: May include sex, nudity, smoking, and language within this chapter.

Samuel clenched his jaw tightly as he watched the girl strut over to Massimo, stripping herself of her biker jacket. He looked over at Massimo, who had a faint smirk painted on his face, locking eye contact with him.

The girl dropped down to her knees, taking Massimo's cock in her mouth almost immediately. Samiel wanted to look away, but he couldn't compel himself to do so. Massimo's stare had trapped him. He didn't need magic to trap Samuel's gaze. Massimo gripped the girl's knee length ponytail, pushing her head down further until she gagged when his tip reached the back of her throat. Samuel tugged on his restraints when Massimo let out a low growl, and tilted his head back, keeping his eyes on Samuel.

Samuel was relieved when Massimo finally released into the girl's mouth, the sound of her spit and gags ending. The girl slipped her jacket back on and strutted out of the room, receiving a harsh glare from Samuel, who was unaware that he was even giving her a nasty look.

"Domenico wa right, you are jealous," Massimo teased, standing up from the couch and walked over to the edge of the bed.

"No, I'm not jealous," Samuel lie, watching as Massimo stepped closer.

"At this very moment, you're immobilized enough. . ." he whispered, gesturing to all of the restraints that bound Samuel to the bed. "That you can't resist me anymore. At the same time, I have access to every inch of your body," he said, lowly, climbing onto the bed.

He placed soft kisses on Samuel's thighs, making the boy shiver underneath his touch.

"Please. . ." a small whine escape Samuel's lips.

"Are you asking me to begin?" Massimo breathed against Samuel's neck, sniffing his soft skin, smirking as Samuel tilted his head back.

Samuel let out small whines with moans to match as Massimo placed kisses along his neck, biting playfully and sucking to leave a few small marks.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," Massimo whisper before nibbling on Samuel's earlobe. "That they're gonna hear you scream in New York City."

"I'm. . . begging you," Samuel whined, his hips pushing upwards in the hope of creating some sort of friction with the Italian vampire.

Massimo pushed Samuel's hips down, gazing down at him before letting out a small sigh.

"Get dressed. We need to be in one of my clubs in two hours," Massimo said bluntly, removing the restraints from Samuel's ankles and wrists.

./.Timeskip./.

"Listen to me, he's gonna drain you of all your blood and then he's going to stake me," Domenico said as he noticed Samuel walking down the marble stairs of the building, wearing rather lose and seductive silver clothing with a leather jacket that he snuck out from Massimo's hotel room.

"Shall we?" Samuel asked before hearing a sigh escape from Domenico's lips.

He held out his arm for Samuel to take, and so he did.