.5.

Warning: May include sex, nudity, smoking, and language within this chapter.

Samuel smoothed out the dress shirt he was wearing with the sleeves rolled up, taking one last look in the mirror to see if he looked at least somewhat decent, for he wasn't exactly the best morning person. The outfit, without a heavy jacket, was made of a thicker material to help withstand the cold for the human body, while the deep maroon color complimented his skin tone. He looked down at his black leather pants and shoes, both made of some of the world's finest leather.

He let out a small sigh before turning away from the mirror and exited his room. He walked around the large castle, entering the room he had been in when he saw the painting.

"They're outside, waiting for you," a woman said, glancing over to Samuel as she continued to vacuum the carpet.

"I'm sorry, I hate to be a bother, but I have absolutely no idea where what would be. Could you please show me?" he asked, with a sigh of relief escaping his lips as the woman nodded and told the boy to follow her.

It wasn't long before they arrived at the door, leading outside. Samuel had become very anxious since he didn't necessarily want to see Massimo. The woman excused herself, leaving Samuel standing alone by the door. He pushed open the door, walking down a long, stone pathway before entering an open outside seating area to see Domenico talking to another man.

Domenico looked at the man before bringing his attention to Samuel, walking over to the boy.

"Breakfast is ready," he said, guiding Samuel to the table outside that was covered in an array of food.

He pulled out a chair for Samuel, who smiled at him before taking a seat.

"I'll do my best to help you," Domenico said, picking up his suit jacket from the other chair's arm, and slipping it on.

"I think your boss wants me to gain weight. So I won't always be his baby boy," Samuel said, looking over all the food set in front of him.

Domenico chuckled softly.

"I think he just wants to take good care of you, you know?" Domenico asked, meeting Samuel's eyes.

"But I think you're here to help me with everything I need," Samuel said, raising an eyebrow. "And what I need is for you to sit down and help me eat."

Domenico bit his cheek, slightly irritated by how bossy Samuel was being, but remained silent.

"All right."

Domenico joined Samuel by sitting down, helping the boy eat what was on the table. There wasn't much conversation between the two, but they appeared to be getting along, for the most part. Samuel became full not too long into them eating, excusing himself from the table. Domenico let him go, not wanting to argue with the boy, already knowing he had a temper; even if he was mortal in an estate full of vampires.

Samuel found an outdoor leather couch, laying down on it as he felt like he was in a terrible food coma. He hadn't really eaten that much of the food, but what he ate wasn't exactly small. He had fallen asleep not even thirty seconds into laying down, images of Massimo running through his mind.

He couldn't help how he felt about the Italian vampire, even if he had kidnapped him, he was attractive and something made Samuel want him more than he should.

Maybe that's just the way the presence of vampires are, Samuel thought to himself.

The tingling feeling Samuel had felt this morning had returned, his eyes slowly opening to see the real Massimo staring down at him.

"Today, I have some business to take care of," he said.

"So what does that have to do with me?" Samuel questioned, sitting up with a confused look on his face.

"You will be accompanying me," Massimo said blankly.

"No. I told you I'm not going anywhere."

Massimo huffed at the boy, motioning to his vampires that he would be there soon. He gently grabbed Samuel's wrist, pulling him up from the couch and dragging him towards the direction of the car. Samuel squirmed against Massimo's hold, but eventually gave up as they reached the car, getting in the back with Massimo.

Samuel looked out the window, seeing a large mass of clear blue water and a mountain ahead of them.

"Etna, also known as 'Mongibello.' It means 'Beautiful Mountain'," Massimo said as he noticed Samuel looking up at the mountain in amazement. "Legend says that Zeus used to hide Typhon there- a monster of one hundred heads and that it's still trying to escape," he said, catching Samuel's attention.

"So then Typhon didn't fall in love with Zeus in 365 days," Samuel said, a small grin on his face as he watched Massimo remain silent.

. . .

The rest of the car ride was in utter silence. Samuel occasionally stole a glance at Massimo who already had his eyes set on the boy, making him blush a deep rose. They eventually arrived at the main part of the city where a majority of the shopping was, Massimo forcing Samuel into a lot of fancy clothing stores.

Samuel took advantage of the opportunity of the shopping trip and picked up anything that caught his eye, handing it to Massimo so he could pay. Even with all of his shopping, he still felt a little bit upset that Massimo didn't pay attention to anything he tried on.

He soon wounded up in a store that provided nightly routine items for men, picking out a pair of black leather underwear, hoping to gain at least a glance from Massimo. He entered the dressing room by himself, stripping from all of his clothes, and then slipped on the underwear.

He was looking in the mirror, checking himself out when Massimo walked into the dressing room, startling him.

"Get out! get the fuck out or else I-" Samuel started as he turned to Massimo, but was cut off.

"Or else what?"

Massimo gazed down at Samuel's body, biting his bottom lip at the sight while Samuel looked away, embarrassed.

"Or I guarantee you, this is the last time you'll see it," Samuel said, walking towards Massimo so that their bodies were almost touching.

Massimo looked down at Samuel with an amused expression before his hand gripped his throat, pushing him so that his uncovered back was against the full-length body mirror; rushing over to it with a bit of vampire speed.

"I've ordered it, and I'm going to decide when I get to see it," he said lowly before removing his hand and walking out of the room.

Samuel stood there for a second before taking off the underwear and changing back into the clothes he had taken off. He angrily stomped out of the dressing room, throwing the underwear at Massimo, who was on his phone.

"See it on yourself," Samuel said before walking out of the shop.

The two men accompanying the two stood up, ready to go after Samuel.

"No, wait," Massimo said, stopping the two men.

He already knew what Samuel would plan on doing once he stepped foot outside.

Samuel looked around outside before taking off down a random street. He reached an overlook before spotting two policemen.

"Please, can you help me?" Samuel asked, breathing heavily from all the running he had done; he much rather preferred swimming rather than running. "Someone kidnapped me and I need help," he explained as the officers just nodded, not taking any action.

"Good morning, sir," one of the guards said, making Samuel look behind him, only to see Massimo.

"Are you lost, my beautiful, mortal, baby boy?"