.12.

Warning: May include sex, nudity, smoking, and language within this chapter.

Samuel's eyes slowly searched the room as he woke up, slightly confused as to where he was until his sight focused on Massimo.

"I'm so grateful that you're alive, but at the same time, I want to kill you," Massimo breathed out, looking at Samuel.

"You saved me?" Samuel asked, somewhat surprised that Massimo risked his immortal life for Samuel's after his clumsy mistake.

Samuel didn't know that vampires would be perfectly fine in water. They didn't need to breathe.

"Thank God I was so close, why are you do god-damn disobedient?" Massimo sighed, shifting against the wall he was leaning against.

"I'm sorry," Samuel said, softly, as Massimo moved over to the bed.

"You have to understand-" Massimo started.

"I won't do it again," Samuel said, looking up at Massimo, who had a worried expression on his face.

"I can't lose you, I don't want to," Massimo confessed to the boy. "The Gods have brought us together. You need to rest now," Massimo said softly, brushing his thumb against Samuel's cheek, before standing up.

Samuel softly grabbed Massimo's large hand, feeling the rough coldness against the soft warmth of their hands. He sat up and looked at the Italian that was now standing in front of him. Samuel swung his legs off the bed, his fingertips brushing against Massimo's chest, and the hem of his pants, while looking up at him.

"You're wet."

"Don't play with me," Massimo demanded, watching as Samuel ignored his words as his fingers hooked onto the back of his pants that surrounded his waist and boxers, pulling them down together.

Massimo's cock sprung up, hitting his lower stomach as he watched Samuel intently. Samuel slowly wrapped his hand around his cock, gently licking the head to where the pre-cum had formed around. He soon took what little he could fit into his mouth, using his hand to pump what he couldn't.

Samuel moved his head in sync with his hand, looking up at Massimo, who was looking at Samuel in awe. He let out a growl, enjoying the feeling of Samuel's lips around him.

"You're doing so good. . ." Massimo growled out, his hands finding their way to the back of Samuel's head, pushing him down farther.

Samuel hummed against Massimo's cock, enjoying the praise that Massimo was giving him. His eyes started to burn as Massimo thrusted his hips forward, the tip of his cock meeting the back of Samuel's throat. Samuel's nails slightly dug into the back of Massimo's thighs as he continued to bob his head, a few stray years falling down his cheeks from the lack of air. He hollowed his cheeks, feeling Massimo's cock twitch, his warm cum shooting down Samuel's throat not long after.

Samuel removed himself from Massimo, looking up at him innocently as he swallowed the remaining cum that lingered on his throat. Massimo eagerly pushed Samuel's back against the bed, hovering over him as his tongue swirled around one of Samuel's nipples, while his other hand trailed up his side. He began to suck gently on it, causing Samuel to let out a small moan from the sensitive area, moving to the other one to do the same. Samuel subconsciously found himself grinding on his throbbing cock, feeling it touching his inner thigh.

Samuel watched needily as Massimo moved down, removing his black leather underwear, before trailing kisses down his thigh. Samuel let out a groan-like moan as Massimo went down on him, flicking his tongue against his tight hole, sucking and nipping at it, making him arch his back.

Without warning, Massimo slipped two of his fingers inside of Samuel, who let out a whimper of pleasure. He pumped his fingers in and out of Samuel at a fast pace, enjoying the look of pleasure Samuel had expressed on his face just from the fingers alone.

"M-Massimo," Samuel moaned out, moving his hips to feel more of Massimo's touch.

Samuel's legs trembled, his orgasm washing over him as he unraveled on Massimo's fingers. Massimo brought his fingers to his mouth, suck Samuel's sweet juices off before him. Massimo attached his lips to the soft ones that belong to Samuel, swiping his tongue over his bottom lip. Samuel parted his lips, his tongue swirling around Massimo's as they kissed.

Massimo tugged on Samuel's bottom lip as he pulled away, leaving sloppy kisses on his jawline and neck. He moved down, letting a trail of spit fall, spreading it around with his tip before roughly pushing himself into Samuel's tight hole. A cry parted from Samuel's lips as Massimo pounded into him, lifting one of his legs over his shoulder to get a better angle.

"Hands and knees," Massimo demanded as he pulled out.

Samuel listened to his demand.

Massimo lined himself back to Samuel's entrance, gripping him roughly as he rammed his cock inside of Samuel's tight hole, earning another cry of pleasure. Samuel's arms gave out, his face now pressed against the sheets, while Massimo's hand trailed his neck. He gripped his neck a bit harshly, being careful not to break Samuel's fragile body. He pulled him up so his back was flushed to his chest.

"So sexy for me," Massimo praised in Samuel's ear, thrusting his hips with a slightly immortal pace.

The room was filled with the sounds of skin pressing and rubbing against skin, Massimo's low growls, and Samuel's loud groan-like moan, as another orgasm washed over him. His eyes rolled back as Massimo continued to hit his g-spot, sending a wave of overstimulation inside Samuel's body.

Massimo removed his hand from Samuel's neck.

"Ride me," Massimo demanded, pulling out and moving so that his back was against the headboard.

Samuel crawled over to Massimo, lowering himself onto Massimo's cock as he straddled him. Massimo gripped Samuel's waist firmly, helping him as he bounced up and down. He trusted his hips forward so his strokes met with Samuel's bounces, throwing his head back in pleasure.

Massimo growled as he felt Samuel's walls clench around him, his cock twitching as he gave one last stroke before lifting Samuel up and releasing his load onto his stomach.