.8.

Warning: May include sex, nudity, smoking, and language within this chapter.

Samuel stood by a small concrete wall with Domenico, eating a small vanilla gelato cone he had forced Domenico to buy for him.

"Fucking slut," Samuel muttered under his breath as a boy with a head full of red curls strutted past Massimo, in an attempt to gain his attention.

Domenico choked on his espresso as it went down the wrong way, his eyes bulging out at what Samuel said.

"What?" Samuel mumbled, a deep shade of rose brushed onto his cheeks as he made eye contact with Domenico.

"Nothing. Your jealously is just showing," he chuckled, still trying to recover from the hot liquid.

"I'm not jealous," Samuel mumbled as he focused back on Massimo, who already had his gaze set on the boy.

He was amused by how the boy was eating the messy gelato, not having a single drop on any of his skin or clothing. Samuel took this as an opportunity to walk over towards Massimo.

"Are you talking about me?" he asked, taking his middle finger and wiping the sweet, milky mixture that had gotten on his bottom lip off, tasting his finger.

"I've just said to my cousin that you're a. . . marvelous and gentle mortal boy," Massimo said, looking at the other vampire to confirm his rather somewhat lie.

"Can you please stop that?" Massimo scowled at the boy, watching him eat his gelato.

Samuel pursed his lips, repeating the action he had not done but a mere few seconds ago. "I'm bored," he pouted and sucked the ice cream off his ring finger. "And very dirty."

"Stop it," Massimo said in a strict and compelling tone, focusing his eyes on Samuel's but there appeared to be no effect of Massimo's powers over his mind.

Massimo squinted his eyes in surprise, watching as Samuel handed his ice cream to the cousin in front of Massimo, and licked his lips. Samuel walked away, heading towards a large fountain, with a mischievous idea flourishing inside his mind.

"Is he really going to bathe in the fountain?" the cousin asked, an amused grin on his face as Massimo's eyes went wide.

"He wouldn't dare."

"Are you sure about that? He can't be controlled and you don't keep any tiny little herbs around the household, at least, none that he can get his sticky little fingers on," the man said as he turned his chair, seeing Samuel step up onto the side of the fountain.

Massimo rose from the chair he was sitting in, using vampire speed to run over to the fountain to stop Samuel. However, time seemed to fail him. Samuel had already hopped down into the freezing water that hadn't solidified yet from the weather, his shoes in hand as he walked closer to the middle, becoming drenched as the water fell down on him, as if he had been submerged into a bathtub.

"You got to be fucking kidding me," he grumbled, catching Samuel's attention. "Get out of the fountain, now," he demanded.

"Mm. No," Samuel replied, a small giggle left his lips as he continued to splash around in the fountain, ignoring Massimo's pleas for him to get out.

./. Time Skip./.

Samuel knocked on one of the four doors on the floor they were staying on, his eyes trailing upwards as a practically naked Massimo opened the door. Massimo adjusted the red, velvet towel around his waist, tilting his head as a gesture for Samuel to come in. As the boy slipped past him, he shut the door slowly and quietly, a small clicking noise following after.

Massimo watched as Samuel observed the room.

"Fuck, which period is that? Early Michelangelo or late Caravaggio? Art Minor," Samuel scoffed after seeing a large painting of Massimo and a lion on the wall.

"It was a gift," Massimo said, glancing at the painting before returning to focus his eyes back on Samuel.

"Sure, like you're not a megalomaniac or anything. The great Massimo," he said, as he sat down on the leather couch directly in front of the painting. "The slayer of lions and tiny men."

"Stop it," Massimo exhaled deeply, walking closer to Samuel, who uncrossed his legs, spreading them and making his black leather underwear underneath his matching silk robe somewhat visible.

"Maybe I don't want to stop," Samuel said in a mocking tone, looking up at Massimo, whose eyes had gone dark.

Massimo untucked his towel, removing it from his waist, and placed it around his neck. Samuel looked down at Massimo's large cock, which was now fully exposed before looking back up to his chocolate brown eyes.

"Take it," Massimo demanded, earning a scoff from Samuel.

"In your dreams," Samuel retorted, holding a strong eye contact with him.

"Are you saying no, to me?" Massimo growled.

"You have people for everything," Samuel pointed out. "So, let them do this."

"Are you sure?"

Samuel stood up, keeping his eye contact with the vampire as he chuckled softly before walking away. Massimo turned his body to watch Samuel attempt to leave, only for the boy to realize the door was locked.

"Open the door, Massimo," he demanded, jiggling the door handle, hoping it would open soon.

It reminded him of being locked inside the room of the castle.

"Open the fucking door-" Samuel demanded once again, stomping his bare feet over to Massimo, who silenced him by placing his thumb over his lips, shushing him.

Massimo hummed softly as he caressed Samuel's cheek, pushing him closer to the bed.

"Sit on the bed," he demanded in a rough tone, pushing Samuel back onto the bed.

Samuel scooted up into the bed, leaning back into the pillows as Massimo climbed on top of him, discarding his towel onto the floor. Massimo caressed Samuel's face once again before gripping his wrist and connecting it with the restraint that hung from the top of the bedpost. Samuel struggled against the tight grip of Massimo, letting out a mumbled swear as Massimo placed the other restraint onto his other wrist.

Massimo moved down to the end of the bed, placing two restraints on Samuel's ankles, a metal bar in between to keep him from closing his legs.

"I'll do anything I want with you," Massimo said, his hands on the metal pole above him, exposing every inch of his body to Samuel.

Samuel jerked around in the bed, biting the inside of his cheek to keep him from speaking as the metal bar between his ankles expanded.

"I was hoping you would do that, baby boy," Massimo said, looking down at the tube. "It's a telescopic tube. Every time you move. . . it widens more and more."

Massimo bit his lip at the sight of Samuel sprawled across the bed before placing his attention on a girl that was standing in the doorway.

"I'm going to show you what you're missing."