Part 32

South was the school and North was an abandoned warehouse. It looked familiar too where I was taken a few days ago. I rush to school since that was the closest place. To my luck, students and teachers were still there preparing for the school festival. I see Midoriya holding a rope and run to him to ask for help.

"Midoriya! I think Tamaki was kidnapped!" I call out. All the students around me drop whatever they were holding and run around trying to find a teacher. I gripped the tie that was still in my hand. "Gosh, what is with the League of Villians kidnapping UA students?!" Mr. Aizawa said from behind me. I turn around and hand him the tie. He takes it and walks away.

"I'll give this to Houndog to sniff. That way we'll be able to see find him." We all nod in agreement. The other students were murmuring about all the abductions lately. If the media heard about this, then the school's reputation would be at stake.  All of a sudden, my phone buzzed with another message from Akira. 

"Hi Y/N, just to let you know, that this isn't really Akira, this is Toga from the League. If you want to save your precious Tamaki, then you'll have to come alone without any help." I read the message over and over again. I threw my phone to the ground and ran over to the warehouse. When I got there, the sight that I saw was horrifying. Tamaki was tied to a chair and knocked out. Some blood was dripping from his head and arms.

Just by that sight, my fear quickly turned into rage. I stormed inside and used my quirk to lift everyone off the ground. I tried my hardest to keep their arms together so none of them were able to use their quirks. I wasn't used to holding this many people with my telekinesis. As I reached Tamaki, I tried to untie the ropes but failed. "Ugh! I have to release them to untie this knot." I think to myself. I was pretty hesitant as I would be focusing all my attention on the ropes and not the villains. 

Eventually, I let them go, and as quickly as possible, I try to untie the ropes. As I was doing that, Toga, ran up to me quickly with a knife in her hands and scratched my cheek, which caused it to bleed a bit. Toga managed to get more of my blood. I let go of Tamaki's ropes and use my quirk again on the villains. I spread them all out across the warehouse so they can't communicate with each other. I grab Toga's blood machine thing and smash it on the ground trying to break it.

Then I take her knife and put it in my pocket. While I was doing that, a question appeared in my head. "Why aren't the rest of them doing anything? Kugori should easily be able to warp the rest of them out of here. It would make the fight quicker." Curiosity started to fill in my head as I was untying the rest f Tamaki's ropes. I pick him up as he was still unconscious and quickly make my way out of there. And then another realization struck me. If Toga was pretending to be Akira, then he must be somewhere around here.

There was only one other room in the warehouse. I walk over to that door but got stopped by Shigaraki's cold voice. "I wouldn't open that if I were you!" he laughed. My brain started arguing with my gut. One side of me wanted to open the door cause that was the only other place that Akira could be. I look back and notice that Dabi was missing from the group. When I finally realized that he was behind the door, it was too late. The door got burnt down as blue flames burst out of that tiny room.

I try to step back, but I fall on a loose plank of wood. I turn around to make sure Tamaki was safe and didn't get any more damage. As I fell onto the ground, my left foot got badly injured by the plank which caused me to not be able to move. My body started to hurt as I have used my quirk too long and was slowly letting the villains lose. Kugori used his quirk to help everyone else escape as soon as I switched my quirk off. I passed out with Tamaki on my back and an injured foot. When I closed my eyes, I could hear a bang and someone picking me up.