Part 37

When we reached Mirio's house, he came in and sat next to Nejire. When we got to the mall, we parked the car and got down. Once we entered we could see how busy it was. The place was so crowded, you could barely breathe in there. "Maybe we should go another day," Tamaki said trying hard not to bump into people. "No way! It's been a long time since we all hung out together as a group!" Mirio shouts.

Nejire nods and I stay silent. A shop had caught my attention. I started tugged Tamaki's shirt to get his attention. He didn't notice so as soon as I got out of the crowd, I pulled out my phone and texted everyone that I would be in the shop. 

I put away my phone and walk towards it. It was a clothes shop with all these amazing dresses. "Wow, they're adorable!" Nejire said from behind me. I jumped back when I saw her face over my shoulder. "What are you doing here?" I ask her. "Well, I saw your text and walking to this store with clothes. Let's have some girl time!" she yells.

I nod and grab as many clothes as I could. Most of them being hoodies. After picking out my clothes, I went over to the men's section picking out clothes for Tamaki. Nejire followed me in confusion wondering why I was in the other section. "Tamaki has been staying over at my house for the last few days. It must be a hassle for him to keep on bringing clothes over so I thought I would just buy it for him." I smile. Nejire runs over somewhere else and left me picking more clothes.

By the time I finished, Nejire was waiting for me at the register and snickering at me while I waddled over to the counter with a huge pile of clothes. As I place all the clothes down, the worker there looked at me concerned. I give him a smile and pay for it. He gives me a big bag to carry it all and we head out. "I'm going to put the bag in the car okay?" I tell Nejire. She nods as she runs off to find the others. 

While I'm fighting my way through the crowd to get to the car, I end up bumping into someone and dropping my bag. "Sorry!" I say as I pick up the clothes that fell out. I look up and glare at the person I bumped into. "Oh, it's you," I say to Sakura. She looks away muttering something. "Don't worry, it's my fault."

When I get a good look at Sakura's face, I notice that her eyes were filled with tears. I hesitate for a moment and help her up. "Here's my new number if you ever want to talk about it." I hand her a small piece of paper and walk away. "I'm sorry Y/N." Sakura blurts out. I stand there frozen. This was the first time I heard ever say sorry. "After the fight that we're gonna have on Monday, I'll decide whether to forgive you or not." I walk away leaving Sakura there all alone.

I walk up to the car and put the stuff in the back and walk back to the entrance. Sakura was still standing there. "What do you mean on Monday? Isn't supposed to be next month?" she asks. I shake my head. "Principal Nezu changed it during the school festival. I think you were away when he announced it." I say. 

Again leaving her alone, I walk around trying to find my friends. Sakura runs up to me from behind hugging me tightly. "Please forgive me! I'm sorry for the way I treated you and everyone before!" Her words left me frozen there on the spot. I try to break free and walk away. Before disappearing, I tell Sakura, "Call me whenever you want I guess." As I turn the corner, I bump into Mirio who looked a little worried. 

"There you are Y/N! We were looking for you just now." He smiled. Tamaki and Nejire ran out from behind him. They sigh in relief to know that I was okay. We stayed at the mall for a couple more hours and had lunch. We then got back into the car with me in the driver's seat. "You sure?" Tamaki asks. I nod as I could clearly see that he was tired from all the shopping and driving from earlier. 

I start the engine and Nejire and Mirio both spoke up. "Take us to your house Y/N! We've never been there." They begged me until I finally gave in. "I've only seen a bit of the house but I forgot it," Nejire said trying to remember what it looked like. I look over at Tamaki, and he was already fast asleep. I look back and could see that everyone was dozing off. I sigh and continuing driving to my house. 

When we reached there I parked the car in the driveway, took my stuff, and unlocked the house. I walk in and put things down and grab my phone and call Nejire knowing that she always has her phone ringtone on full volume. After calling her, I could hear 3 screams coming from the car. I rush back outside laughing at them. They all looked mad at me until Mirio and Nejire noticed how big my house was. "Come inside, I'll give you a tour," I say. 

After showing Mirio and Nejire around, I notice Tamaki peeking in the bag that I bought. I laugh at him as he was trying to see how many clothes I bought. "Oh, yea! Y/N, I just realized that I haven't been in the backyard of your house yet." Tamaki says diverting his attention to me. I lead them all to the backyard where there were a big swimming pool and a barbeque.