Part 53

Y/N's POV:

Its been a week since me and Sakura moved into the dorms of the campus. I tried texting to Tamaki, but it was kind of hard bc of the different time zones. We did what we could by texting each other whenever and replying back when we were free. We would send photos of what we were doing sometimes. I explained to him that me and Sakura were now friends and made another 2 friends.

Besides that, me and sakura were comfortable and know our way around campus, but we still haven't visited the hidden gym yet. Apparently, the gym is getting 2 instant healing machines installed,  so can go all out with training and keep any injuries secret from the other students. One time we were brought to the front office to collect our new hero outfits.

Y/N's: (u can change if you want)

Sakura's:

We quickly put on our new outfits

We quickly put on our new outfits. We both felt really comfortable in these hero outfits. But the best part about these was that if they get ripped or damaged, it instantly patches itself up. Sakura was really happy about hers and wanted to give a test run as soon as possible. I liked mine but wanted a hood on it like Sakura's. 

"I'll make a hood for this later." I thank the front office lady as we run out of the campus and into the forest nearby. How bout a race?" Sakura asked eagerly. She obviously had a lot of energy stored up and wanted to realise it.  I knew I had more of an advantage, but she removed her gloves. She then tapped her shoulder and her eyes glowed blood red. "I'm ready!" she smiled. A little surprised, I float myself on top of a tree and making myself lighter for me to move around. "Let's go!" I yell!

Sakura burst ahead of me, leaving me sitting in the tree. I let out a little smirk and rush after her. I've been working on using my quirk more things. Somehow I managed to catch up to her after a couple of minutes. The wind flowed past us as we jumped from tree to tree. The birds were all chirping happy tunes and the sun was shining brightly. I take a small peek at Sakura, and see her extremely happy. But her eyes started to flicker back to her normal eye colour. A couple of seconds later, her quirk had stopped and she needed a break. I had to use my quirk to prevent her from falling onto the ground.

I stopped her from breaking her nose just in time. "Um hi!" a voice said from under the trees. Sakura remained silent, and I couldn't see who it was. I lower myself down to see Alex sitting under the tree Sakura fell from. He looks at what we were wearing and looked at us a little weirdly.

A/N: Found the outfits on Pinterest 
Credits to the artists who designed them