Part 75

Y/N's POV:

Alex places his hand on my shoulder as I see myself in a dark room like my last encounter with the League of Villians. "Shigaraki will speak with you," he mutters helping me up and leading me to another room. "Here you go." he pushes me forward down in front of the league. Behind Shigaraki, a tall muscular man with no eyes or nose was towering over him. The stranger wore a suit that gave off a mafia boss vibe. He had a creepy, wide smile plastered over his face. A machine looking thing was wrapped around his neck.

"Master, this is the girl I was telling you about a few years back," Shigaraki spoke, lifting his thin finger up at me. I was a little confused. I thought that Shigaraki was the leader here. "Why do you look so confused, young girl?" he spoke. I was caught off guard, I didn't expect this person to tall to me. I remain silent, just glaring at him. The man's smile quickly disappeared as he snapped his fingers. "Maybe this will make you talk?" Toga came in skipping while pushing a huge wooden board with Tamaki tied to it.

He looked fine but a little dizzy. "We don't need him anymore. We have a bit of his blood that the boss can replicate!" she beamed, grabbing her knife and slicing the ropes to make Tamaki fall on the ground. I rush by his side and put my arm around his shoulder. "Maybe we'll keep him and turn him into a Nomu, or maybe run some tests on him? Who knows?" the stranger laughed. "Who are you?" I asked. He stopped laughing and turned his head towards me. Everyone in the room froze. They all looked at me with an eyebrow raised as the man started to chuckle. "My name is All for One. Well, that's what I go by." he chuckles again.

"I remember watching you and All Might fighting against each other. I thought you lost and were captured and contained in an isolated place. How did you escape?" I say. All for One once again laughs as he shakes his head. "There's no need for that explanation."

He walks closer to us and bends down to pick up Tamaki who had just passed out. "Where are you taking him? Why am I here?" I quickly asked, grabbing Tamaki's foot trying to drag him back, "As we said before, we might use this young boy to test our experiments and I've decided to," he turns his back pulling Tamaki with him and loosening my grip. Before exiting the room through another door, he turns his head and mumbles something. All I could hear All for One say was, "your friend."

Before asking him to repeat it, I could feel a warm hand being placed on my shoulder. "Where do you think you're going?" Dabi smiled. He was about to activate his quirk when I saw another hand going onto his hand. "We need this brat alive! Master said so..." Shigaraki said as his voice trailed off. He looked over at me disgusted and pushed me back to Alex.

"Do whatever you want with her, I'll send your sister over to collect you and Y/N when master calls for another meeting." Alex nods and drags me along with him to his room. He closes the door behind him and just plops himself onto the bed. The room was a tad dark but looked luxurious. I looked around curiously. I was actually expecting it to be a bit messy, but it was supringly neat. "Sorry about the the dark. I still need to replace the lightbulb." Alex gurnts.

"Why are you apologizing?" I ask getting up to look around. He avoids my question and walks up behind me. "Listen Y/N, I'm feeling generous right now. So here's the thing. One for All isn't going to do anything to that boyfriend of yours. What he really wants is to do tests on you, seeing that your a little different from other people. He wants to give you two extra quirks to you and wants to see if you can handle it. If you can't then he'll turn you into a nomu or if he's nice enough, take away your quirks and let you live. But know that your pregnant, he'll have to put his tests on hold. He has no intention of harming the baby, which I find very strange. All for One isn't exactly known for showing consideration." Alex chuckles.

I nod my head ignoring what he said and look around the room. "Aren't you bothered?" he asks walking back to his bed. I shake my head without even hearing what he was said.