Creepy Pizza Guy

(Includes harassment)

Y/N's POV:

As I stepped into the pizza place, to our order, a creepy middle-aged guy working at the counter stared at me while I sat down waiting for the pizza. I think I sat there for 10 minutes while, the random guy wouldn't take his eyes off me, which creeped me out a bit. When the pizza finally came to the front, I stood up walking to the man to pay. He kept on staring at me which made me feel very uneasy and a bit scared.

"Hi, I'm here to collect the pizza," I say, trying to hide my fear. "That will be 5120 yen," he said with a smile. As I was about to pull out the money that I took from Tamaki, the man stopped me by placing his hand on mine, saying, "It could be free if you make me happy later, after I finish my shift." He smiled. When I pulled away from my arm and gave him the money, I tried to leave but he jumped over the counter and grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" he said still smiling. "I won't hurt you." he kept on speaking pulling me towards him aggressively. My eyes started to feel heavy as I tried to hold in my tears, while my arm started to hurt from his grip. I dropped the pizzas and the soda onto the floor and tried to pull my arm away from him but failed. He tugged me closer to him as he pushed his face into my hair. "You have soft hair. It also smells nice," he complimented. 

"Let me go!" I shout again trying to pull myself away from him. "Y/N what's taking you so long?" Tamaki asks as he walked through the door. Once he saw the state that I was in, he rushed in and hit the man in the head which caused him to pass out. Tamaki grabs his phone out and pulls me into his arms. He put an arm around me trying to comfort me and wipe away my tears. He called the police and told them what had happened. Once he hangs up, he calls for one of the employees and informs them about what had happened. He then writes his number on a piece of paper and tells them to call him if the police were asking for him.

Tamaki then turned his attention back to me and tried his best to stop me from crying anymore. He picks me up and carries me to the car and sets me down. He closes the door and gets into the driver's seat. He starts to drive home and tell's me that everything will be okay. Once I calmed down, I remained quiet. When Tamaki parked in the driveway, I took the keys out and unlocked the garage. He continues to drive into the garage and then turns off the engine. 

He helps me out of the car and guides me to my room. I lay on the bed as Tamaki leaves the room. When he was about to shut the door, I call out for him. He walks back inside to see what I want. "Can you stay here with me?" I ask him. I sit up and hide my face. I hear the door close and footsteps approaching me. Tamaki sits down and lifts my head. He pushes me to lay down and lays next to me. "Let it all out. You bottled up a lot from the start of the year haven't you?" he whispers. He pushes my head into his chest so I could cry. I started to cry again.

"Why does everyone leave me?! First my father, then Sakura, and now my mother! Mirio is on leave because his quirk was taken away. Eri had a horrible past! You were injured three times!" I screamed. Tears came rolling down my cheeks like waterfalls. They all landed on Tamaki's shirt making it soaked again. "Please don't leave me," I whisper. Tamaki nods and hugs me even tighter. When I start to calm down again, I push myself away from Tamaki. He looked down and whispered, "Y/N... can I have another shirt? This one is drenched." Tamaki laughed. 

I giggled quietly as I stood up and went to get another shirt. When I came back, Tamaki already took his shirt off and was waiting for me. I wack him with the shirt in my hand and give it to him. I take the wet shirt to the laundry room and put it in the washing machine. 

When I walk back into the bedroom, Tamaki was already asleep. "How fast does he fall asleep?" I think to myself. I lay next to him and could feel Tamaki putting his arms around me. "I'll always be there to protect you Y/N..." he mumbled. I kissed him on his forehead and went to sleep.

The next morning, I was woken up by Tamaki pushing me off the bed. The loud thud woke him up as well. "Y/N what are you doing on the floor?" he asked while rubbing his eyes. "I don't know, a magical force pushed me off." I rolled my eyes. Tamaki laughed while yawning. He got off the bed and went to the kitchen to make us breakfast. I get up and follow him. As I sit down, my stomach growled loudly. "Oh yea, we didn't have any dinner yesterday," I complained. Tamaki laughed as he handed me some pancakes. 

We sit down at the table and eat in silence. "Man the year flew by," Tamaki said as he stuffed down the last bite of his pancakes. "What do you mean? It's only been 8 months. Oh, which reminds me the school festival is on Monday! This also reminds me, I have that fight with Sakura." I groaned as I put our dishes in the sink.

"Uh, Y/N... can I ask you a question?" Tamaki asks hesitantly. I nod as I sit back down. "It's about your father and Sakura..." he says. In just a few seconds, memories of the time my dad left us came flooding back into my head. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. For once, I didn't feel like crying when those two topics were brought up. I was ready to tell Tamaki anything he wanted to know about those two. "What do you want to know?" I ask him with a big smile. Tamaki could tell I was ready with whatever he asks. He didn't hold back on his questions.