Part 57

Tamaki's POV:

Everything happened so fast... one second, a sharp object was heading my way, and the next, Y/N was in Alex's hand with her left arm bleeding. Just then, a purple warp gate appears on the empty road and Shigaraki and the rest of the League of Villians appear. "There's no way we can fight all of them on our own!" I think to myself.

Alex saw them and gave me a chuckle. "Oops, my hands are slipping!" He laughed, letting go of Y/N. Without even giving it a second thought, I dove in trying to grab Y/N.  I grab her hand tightly and bring her close to my chest. Her blood started to drip onto me, but I didn't care at all. I look down to see all the villains forming a circle, getting ready to attack when we fell.

At the worst time possible, my wings decide to disappear and my tentacles too. Y/N slipped from my fingers as my hands turn back to normal. I cried out to Y/N, begging her to wake up. I could see a satisfied look on Shigaraki's face. "Finally, we can get rid of one of the pests." As he said that, Dabi was standing underneath Y/N, getting ready to shoot flames out and burn her. Out of nowhere, a thick sheet of ice came through, blocking the blue flames. Y/N fell onto it on her back leaving a thud. I was still falling, when Nejire came in and helped me reach the ground safely.

I hear Dabi letting out a small grunt as he uses his quirk once again, trying to hit Nejire. Nejire dodged every attempt to hit. For some strange reason, he freezes where he was standing. All of the villains seem to stop moving. That's when Todoroki, Midoriya and the rest of former Class 1A, coming in to help us. I look at the ice sheet, and see Y/N, hanging her arm at the edge giving me a thumbs up. Alex quickly appeared behind Y/N, stepping on her back crushing her spin.

She screamed in pain a spitting out a lot of blood. Tears started to flood my eyes, causing my vision to go a bit blurry. In a split second, Alex's figure was now in front of me, with one of his chains poking my chest. He whispered, "Good night." He was about to push the chain through, but a kick from Midoriya came to my rescue. "Take Y/N-senpai out of here to the nearest hospital!" he shouted, going in for another kick at Alex's face.

I nod with tears still streaming down my cheeks. Nejire, picks up Y/N, and gently places her in m arms. Her blood started to get everywhere on my clothes, but I didn't care. I was about to run to the nearest hospital, when I heard sirens coming my way. A few people came out with a strechter and took Y/N from me and put her on it. "Please come with us sir." one of them said in a hurry to get back to the ambluence. In no time, I started following them and took place next to the unconscious Y/N. Eventually, my body got to tired and I fell asleep inside the moving vehicle. 

A few hours later, I woke up in the hospital waiting room and could hear a lot of panicked doctors in the room next door. The walls were kind of thin, and was able to hear several beeps. They started to slow down, until it came to a stop. My heart skipped a beat as I could hear tears coming from the operators in the room, some of them let out a big sigh, while others walked out of the room with a blank expression on their faces.

I put my hand over my mouth looking terrified. Tears came rushing down my eyes, and m breathing started to get heavy. A nurse noticed and quickly gave me a tall glass of water. I immediately take it and chug it down my throat and calm down slightly. When I get my act back together, I get up and take one step to the room. "Hello sir. Did you come in here with a girl that had dyed hair?" a doctor asks, coming my way. I turn around, nodding my head. He tells me to follow him and pauses in front of a different room. "Y/N is..."