Mixed Class

After introducing myself, I walk out of the room with the first years to the field. As we wait there, we notice our classes together.
"What's going on?" Uraraka asked.  We all got puzzled and a short boy with purple hair was staring at me creepily. I started to get uncomfortable. Tamaki noticed and made his way to me and gave me a hug from behind and put his head on mine. The purple head stopped staring and walked away out of sight.

The girls from the other class start laughing. I give them a confused look and ask them why they're laughing.
"That was Mineata. Don't mind him. By the way, are you and Tamaki dating?" Tsu asked. I nod and notice that Tamaki still had his head on my head. He was standing still and silent. I could hear my classmates snickering and taking out their phones and taking pictures.

"Tamaki is asleep on my head, isn't he?" I ask trying not to laugh. The first years nod. I nudge him and that wakes him up. He shakes his head and rubs his eyes. I burst out laughing and notice that Midoriya is walking up to us.
"Hey guys! The teachers wanted me to tell you guys to go to the gym. They say that we're joining classes." he says. We all head to the gym and stand there in the dark. There was the number 1 hero of the world. All Might.

"OMG! All Might is going to be our teacher?!" I shake Tamaki. Once I release him, you could see him trying to get his vision straight. We diverted our attention back to All Might and went on with the lesson.
"Third years, pair up with a first year!" All Might screamed. Everyone started to pair up.
"Hey, Y/N! Wanna pair up?" Tsu asks behind me. I nod turn my body to face her. I look at Tamaki to see who he's paired up with. Kirishima and him were talking. I let out a small smile and go to Tsu.

A/N: Srry that this is short, I'm feeling pretty lazy right now