Part 80

"Finally! It's just going to be the two of us!" Tamaki kisses my forehead before putting the last suitcase into the car. "Yeah, and then the baby will be born and then, my mother's funeral will finally be approaching and then our wedding!" I reply. Tamaki looks at me with a sympathetic look. "We've been putting a lot of things on hold, and they're finally going to happen!" He gives me a tight hug and helps me into the front passenger seat of the car. "Let's forget everything and enjoy the next two days! I can't believe those two actually allowed us to have some alone time!" he continued.

We started to drive off. A couple of hours later, we were nearing the small cabin in the forest. "Wow! This place looks even more amazing in real life!" I look around noticing other cabins around, people were all outside smiling and interacting with each other. "You want to go and meet new people later?" Tamaki asks. He looks over at me with his famous soft smile.

I looked out the window with a bit of hesitance. "We don't have to," he says. I shake my head and continue looking out the window until we finally reached our cabin. It looked a bit old, but otherwise, it was in good condition and had a good structure. The cabin was a two-story house made out of dark oak wood. There was a dock on the side of the house that led to the waterfall that we saw in the images. 

"Finally!" Tamaki sighed. He unloaded the last suitcase, as a middle-aged man approached us. He had a smile on his face as he spoke, "You must be Y/N and Tamaki! Please enjoy your stay," he handed over the keys to the cabin and walked away. I unlocked the door and started to explore the place. When I finished exploring, I found Tamaki laying on the floor next to the luggage. A chuckle came out of me as I stood next to his body.

"Come on! I'll show you around the room. I'll carry the light bags using my quirk," I could see the relief in Tamaki's face. "Why did we pack so much anyways?" I laugh. He shrugs and takes the suitcase with our clothes up the stairs. "We can push the rest of the bags aside," he says climbing the steps. I nod, it meant that I didn't really have to carry anything anymore.

"Ok, now get changed! I want to go to the lake next to the cabin!" I smile. Tamaki nods as he hurried his pace. 

Time Skip: 30 minutes later

Tamaki was already outside waiting for me. "What took you so long?" he askes as he turns his body around to face me. He had his shirt on, but it was unbuttoned, revealing his abs. I've already seen him shirtless several times, but I always still blush when I see him. Tamaki stood there staring at me as he removed his unbuttoned shirt and put it on me instead. "Why did you have to wear a bikini?" he asks staring at the floor blushing just the same amount as me.

"Oh come on! It's a hot day and no one is around," I respond ruffling his messy indigo coloured hair. Just then, a crowd of loud women came walking towards the waterfall all dressed in their swimmers. "I guess this waterfall is opened to the rest of the people," I think to myself. The crowd noticed Tamaki and started swarming him, forcing me to move away from him. You could clearly see the discomfort in his eyes, as the young beautiful women asked for pictures and shamelessly flirting with him. I admit that I was a little jealous, but I couldn't really do anything.

Turning around, I decided to just go up to the cabin's balcony and watch what my fiancee would do. As I sat down watching, this one woman walked up to him with her arms held up, as she placed them around him as if she had known him for a long time. "Babeeeeee!" she squealed in a high pitched voice, "What are you doing with all these girls? Are you cheating on me!" All the women around him stopped moving and screaming. "Omg! So the rumours are true!" A random fan squealed. I could see Tamaki looking puzzled at them.

"What rumours?" he asked. "There's a rumour that you're dating the CEO of the largest company in the world!" Tamaki nods, claiming that the rumours were true. The females started gasping and typing on their phones. "Can I take a pic to claim that this is true?" The woman that was hugging him looked hesitant. Tamaki still hasn't pushed her away. "Actually, this isn't my fiancee. That's her," he points at me while waving. He then pushes the stranger away. Everyone started facing me, noticing my pregnant stomach.