It's Going To Be Ok...

Y/N's POV:
As I was walking into the building, I hear Sakura's voice. "Hi Tama-" she got cut of by Tamaki walking right past her. I don't turn around, but continue walking straight. After just a few steps, I could feel Tamaki's hand reach out to me. He spun me around and dragged me to a place that was private. It was still lunch so most people would've been outside.

Tamaki takes me to his locker and pushes me against the wall. He gives me a big hug and places his head on top of my head.
"Shhhh. It's going to be alright. I'm here and I'll never leave your side," he whispers. "Let it all out." I burst into tears again. After a good cry I put my arms around him and give him a kiss. He gives me a kiss as well and releases me.

I give him a weak smile and notice his shirt. It was wet from all the crying I did on him. I let a small laugh. As I do, Nejire appears and says
"Finally! I've been looking everywhere for you guys!" she yells. "I didn't get to tell you what I wanted to tell you earlier. Mirio is bringing Eri to school on festival day." she says while walking to us.

"Ugh, I forgot about festival day! I heard that class 1A is something big! I can't wait to see what they're doing." I say. We start talking about the festival and suddenly the bell started ringing. We both wave to Nejire and I walk with Tamaki.
"Uh... Y-Y/N, I need to tell you something that your mum told me. She said that she's g-going to A-America for a few years." Tamaki says looking away. I already knew that she would leave me one day.
"Eh, she'll be back one day." I say. I put on a smile and head into the classroom. As I walk in, the whole class was already in there talking. When they saw me walk in, Tamaki followed close behind with his hands in pockets.
"Y/N! TAMAKI! YOUR BACK FROM YOUR HOLIDAYS!" they yelled. We got startled. They were all swarming us and asking questions. We had to fight our way through to get to our seats. The entire class followed us surrounding our desks. We didn't know what to say so we just stayed silent. The class kept on asking questions.

When the teacher finally came in, she noticed the swarm of students around our desks. She slammed her books on her table to get our attention. The entire class went silent and faced our teacher.
"Tamaki and Y/N just came back, let's not crowd them shall we?". The class mumbled and went back to their seats. Tamaki and I giggled and he gave me a thumbs up. We diverted our attention back to the teacher and went on with the lesson.

When the lesson finally ended, I was making my way to the change rooms when I was stopped by Tamaki's voice yelling out my name.
"Y/N, can you meet my parents after school? I want to tell them about us now." Before Tamaki could let me respond, he ran off to get changed. I laughed and made my way to the change rooms. As I was changing, I notice a group of first year girls. Some were huddled against the wall. Some of them I recognized from the fight.

One of them, had earphone jacks and stuck them through the wall. I could hear a scream from next door. It suddenly hit me, the guy's changing rooms were right next door to the girl's change rooms. I give a small laugh out loud. The group of girl noticed and made their way to me.
"Hi, I'm Uraraka. This is Tsu, Jirou, Ashido and Yaoyorozu." The girl with brown hair says.