Date

Time Skip: Thursday

Y/N's  POV:

It's finally Thursday and I am freaking out! We still have school first but still. Tamaki walks up to me and says, "I'll pick you up from your house after school." he then quickly walks away and leaves without letting me respond.

During classes, I could barely stay focused in class. After the day ended, I walk to my house quickly to get ready. I hop in my shower and change my clothes. I pick up my phone to text Tamaki that I'm ready, but all of a sudden, the doorbell rings. I open the door to see Tamaki. He looked so adorable in his big hoodie!

I run up to him and give him a big hug. His hoodie was so soft and fluffy. He started to blush and I just giggled. "Sorry, your hoodie looks so comfy! We should go before the movie starts!" I say as I drag him to the cinema. he gives the tickets to the front lady and we get our snacks. As we're walking I just realized that he never told me what movie we are going to be watching.

"Which movie are we going to watch?" He looks down at me and says "It's a surprise!" I start to get excited and drag him to our seats. The movie started and it was (your favorite movie). Halfway through the movie, we finished all our snacks. So we just sat there in the dark not eating anything for the rest of the movie.

After the movie ended we start talking about the movie. "Ugh! I'm so hungry! We should've gotten more food!" I groan. My stomach started to growl loudly. I blush and Tamaki laughed. I give him a nudge and stick my tongue out at him. 

Suddenly someone let out an "Aweee!" We look around to see who said it. I scanned the room and saw Nejire hiding behind a plant. With her was Mirio who was trying to get her to shut up. I burst out laughing and Tamaki just looked at me with a puzzled look. I shake my head. I guess he didn't see them yet. 

"Let's go!! I want food!" I say running to a random the nearest Macdonalds. Tamaki runs after me telling me to slow down. Eventually, I stop and order a (your choice of food. You can change the place if you want.). "You need to eat something healthy! " Tamaki says as he pays. "I'll eat an apple or something when I get home." I walk out of the door and it started raining. I and my food got drenched and I walked back inside. Tamaki laughed and gave me his hoodie.

"What about you?! You'll catch a cold if you get wet!" I say giving his hoodie back. "Same to you!" He says trying to give his hoodie to me. People started staring at us and I just pushed him out the door and dragged him with me. We ran all the way to my house. "I guess you're spending the night again," I say as I unlock the door.

My stomach starts to growl again and I take a look in my fridge. "I have some leftovers from yesterday if you want to split it." I take it out and dump the wet food in the bin. "We need to dry ourselves and change clothes first Y/N!" Tamaki says as he takes off his hoodie. I nod and walk over to the bathroom to give him a towel and a bag to put his wet clothes in. "There are spare clothes in the guest room,". After we change and eat, I wash the dishes and sit down next to Tamaki.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask him. He shrugs. We sat there in silence until we both got a text from Nejire and Mirio. They both asked us how our date went. We reply with an "It went really well." Well, that's what I type anyway. I don't know about Tamaki. I put down my phone and lay my head on Tamaki's shoulder without thinking. After that I fell asleep.