Sleepover

Time Skip: After school

I walk out of class with Tamaki and Mirio. I get a text from Nejire that says her address and what time we should be there. "I only texted you mainly because I know you respond straight away and I figured that you would be with the boys." she added. I tell them both what time and the address. "We already know where she lives." Tamaki says grabbing my hand.

"Guys! Stop it! You only started dating and I already feel single!" Mirio laughs. We all started talking until we reached the gate. We waved bye to Mirio. "Don't you go the other way as well?" I ask Tamaki. He doesn't answer. After a few minutes, we reach my house. I wave bye and unlock my door. I was about to step in. I stopped by Tamaki's voice calling out to me.

"Y/N, are you sure about this?" he asks. He looks towards the ground. "What are you talking about? Is it about us dating?" I ask. I close my door and walk up to him. Once I was just a few steps away, he finally nods. "I'm certain that this was the right choice! Now, don't you ever think that I want to break up with you!" I assure him. I give him a kiss on the lips and head inside. 

I peek out the window and Tamaki was still there standing in shock. Finally,  he sees me and gives me a warm smile. I smile back and close my window. "Ok, now I have to pack for the night. I pack a school uniform so I won't have to run back to school. After a couple of hours, I head out my door and see Tamaki waiting for me. 

"Why are you at the front of my house?" I ask him. "Your house is on the way to Nejire's house. I thought it would be fun to walk with you... if that's ok." he says. I nod and start walking to her house. We didn't really talk much on the way. "So... are we going to tell your parents?" I ask Tamaki. "About what? Us?" he asks. I give him a gentle smack on his head. "Yes, you dummy!" 

"Maybe, not yet though. I still need to meet your parents." he says looking at me. "That might be a bit hard. My parents are divorced so it might be hard for them to be in the same room." I say.

Without letting Tamaki say another word, I decided to change the subject. We started talking about the tests that we have next week. A few minutes later, we finally arrive at Nejire's house. 

Her house was huge! It was twice the size of my house and my house is pretty big! I walk up to the front door and ring the doorbell. Nejire answers it and says "Welcome love birds, welcome to my home sweet home." She gave us a tour of her house. Everything was so big and all the rooms were spacious! She showed us a place where we can change into our pjs.

A little later, Mirio comes in. We wave and started talking and watched movies. Mirio and Nejire were sitting in separate chairs, while me and Tamaki were cuddled up next to each other. After a couple of movies, my stomach starts to growl. "So, what's for dinner?" I ask. "Pizza!" Mirio shouts. We all started to laugh and Tamaki giggled quietly. 

Nejire ordered some pizza and it came about an hour later. Mirio went to go get the pizza from the delivery person. He came back with 5 boxes of pizza. "Geez! There are only 4 people here! Why did you order so much?!" I ask in disbelief. "Eh, I'm hungry!" We all started to dig in! In just a couple of minutes, we finished all the pizza. "Well, that just proves that if we all do it, we can accomplish it!" I grumble. "I don't think that's a saying." Nejire says. 

We all were so full we couldn't move. We started to feel sleepy and Nejire shows me the room that I'll be sleeping in. She then shows Tamaki and Mirio where they'll be sleeping. As soon as I closed the door, I jumped onto the bed. I fell asleep instantly.