Beauty Pageant

Y/N's POV:

Dragging Takami with me, we head to the stage where the beauty pageant was. I see Mirio Nejire waving to us trying to get our attention. "Wow, Nejire! You look stunning!" I gasp. She thanks me and invites me inside. Looking around, I see everyone in their amazing dresses. "Have you won any pageants in the past years?" I ask her while releasing Tamaki's hand. 

"No, there is this other student who always wins. Bibimi Kenranzaki who is in the support class. Nejire has always been the runner up though. She lost last year because she was trying to be flashier than Bibini." Tamaki whispers. He was laying low trying not to draw any attention to himself. Then the door opens again, Midoriya and Mirio who was holding Eri's hand walked in. "Hi, Eri!" Nejire walked past me and Tamaki to hug Eri.

She smiled hugging Nejire back. "This time, I'll win 1st place!" Nejire smiled turning back to me.

Tamaki grabbed my hand and walked out to get a good view of the stage. A few minutes later everyone appeared and crowded against the stage. "Luckily we got here before," Tamaki says. I take a look at his face and sees that he was uncomfortable being in a crowd this big. I pat him on the back trying to comfort him. I turn my attention back to the stage. "Welcome everyone to this year's beauty pageant!" the announcer yelled. "First we have the lovely first year, Itsuka Kendo! Itsuka walks across the stage up to bricks and uses her quirk: Big Fist to smash them. 

"What an amazing performance from this amazing first year!" the crowd started cheering loudly. The announcer started speaking again. "Next we have Bibini Kenranzaki, third year! the winner of the past 2 pageants!" Bibimi came rushing on stage, standing on a golden sculpture of her face. "Here comes Bibini! Wow, she used her skills to make a robot that looks exactly like her face! That's the support class for you!" the announcer cheered. 

"Next, we have another thrid year, Nejire Hado! Her quirk is Surge, let's see what she has planned for us!" Nejire floats her way down to the edge of the stage and goes up. Moving around in pattern mid-air, a gold substance followed. She looked like a graceful fairy up there with her swift movements! "Wow!" My eyes started shinning as I saw the beauty of the final picture. Nejire had drawn a flower using her quirk! As she landed on her feet slowly, the audience roared with cheer.

This was the first time I got to see Nejire use her quirk without something hectic going on. Tamaki grabs my arm and whimpers, "I'm so nervous. Imagine being up there in front of this huge crowd!" I giggle hugging him, "It's not you up there right?" After a few more contents, the pageant had come to an end. "Give a round of applause for everyone that participated! But there can only be one winner... and that one person is..." Everyone was silent waiting for the annoucncer to annoucne the winner. "Please be Nejire! Please be Nejire!" I kept on chanting the same thing over and over again while gripping Tamaki's hand.

"NEJIRE HADO!" the annoucer yells. I jump up and down screaming with excitment! Nejire put on a pure smile walking up to get her crown. The crowd went wild! "Well done." Bibini smiled conragtualting Nejire. As the crowd started to disappear, I hop onto the stage hugging Nejire tightly. "Congratulations!" I yell. Tamaki followed smiling. Later, Mirio came up with Eri, with both of them smiling. "Wow! our very pretty! That rose was amazing and bright!".

"Where's Midoriya?" I ask Mirio. "He said that her needs to go back and help clean up in the hall."

Nejire goes into the change rooms to get into her school uniform. "Well next up is you Y/N!" Nejire says fixing her tie. I look at my phone to see the time. I still had about 2 hours left so I use my quirk to lift everyone up and drag them along with me. We went to every food stall and ate a lot of food. Eri looked like she was having a blast. When the time was coming closer to the finale of the school festival, Eri started to get sleepy, so Mirio had to take her back to the hospital. "I'll be back a little after your match starts." Mirio waves to me. I nod and make my way to the change rooms to get ready.

As I open the door, I see Sakura there waiting for me. "You will lose, you know." She pats my back and walks out of the room. While I was changing, I was curious to know why Sakura was nice to me at the mall but rude to me on the phone. Mentally preparing myself for what was about to happen, the speakers go off and Principal Nezu speaks, "Hello everyone! I hope you had a fun day today, but as I informed all of you a little while ago, there will be a match between two students from class 3A: Sakura and Y/N. This will be the last event before the school festival will offically come to an end. Make sure to come to the place where we held the sports festival! Thank you."

Just great, now it was most likely that the whole school will be there. If I wanted to enjoy the rest of my time here, I need to defeat Sakura. I get out and make my way along with the other students to the stadium. All the students seemed to be coming which made me kind of nervous. The students were all patting me on the back and saying, "You'll do great Y/N!" or "Make sure to win!"

I take a deep breath and walk the rest of the way to the stadium. At the entrance, I was greeted by Sakura. She stayed silent and smirked and then walked inside. For some reason, that made my blood boil. "I will win no matter what!" I yell out to her. She ignores what I said and continues to walk inside the stadium. I follow her and could hear everyone cheering. I only saw the stadium on TV, it looked a lot bigger then I thought it would be. I look up to where the teachers were sitting, the entire staff was there with Principal Nezu sitting in the middle. The teacher wiating for us at the middle was Cementoss.

"If things start to get out of hand, then I'll make sure to stop it. Same rules from the sports festival apply in this match. The crowd started to go wild.