Presents (Mirio's POV)

Mirio's POV:

I was making my way to Y/N's house to deliver a present. when I bump into Nejire at the front. "Hey, Nejire!" I wave. She was two wrapped boxes. "You got them something as well?" Showing her the presents I was carrying. She nods with a huge smile on her face. We walk up to the front door and knock on it. We were both expecting Y/N to answer but to our surprise, Tamaki was the one to answer.

"Oh hi, guys. Come in," he yawns, "Y/N is in the living room." he leads us to Y/N, who was sitting on the couch. She turns around seeing the boxes in our hands. "Hey, guys! You can put the stuff under the tree," she says struggling to stand up. I push Nejire to the tree as we both had our eyes glues on Y/N. We walked back into the room both studying their faces. I noticed Y/N's neck was covered in small bruises.

Tamaki walked into the room, helping Y/N get up. I look at him carefully and I saw him blushing a little. Nejire must've noticed as well since she tackled Y/N to the floor screaming.  I look at Tamaki who looked a little uncomfortable. He sees me looking at him and then quickly turns away. "I guess they did do it. Tamaki is just shy about it." I thought to myself. I start to act like I didn't know anything and just said the first thing that came to my mind. "Y/N, are you okay? Did you hurt your legs earlier?" I ask worriedly. 

Tamaki looks at me with a slightly relieved look on his face. Y/N sighs looking at him, "Something like that." Nejire started giggling, getting of Y/N, and helping her up. "Open mine first you two!" she runs to get her presents and hands them to Y/N and Tamaki. First Y/N opens her gift and it was a flower crown that had fake flowers on it. "Sorry that the flower are fake, I didn't want my present to only last for about one day!" Nejire said looking down. Y/N, put the flower crown on her head. The crown's colours stood out with Y/N's hair color.

Now it was time for Tamaki to open his. It was a small box that had a necklace with a small sliver triangle on it. "I didn't know what to get you, but this caught my eye. Hope you like it!" Nejire smiled. Tamaki puts it on instantly, and holds the triangle. He gives a soft smile and hugs Nejire. "Thank you!" "My turn!" I yell grabbing my presents. I hand them out to Y/N and Tamaki. 

This time Tamaki was the one to open his one first. As he opens it, a big smile appears on his face. "Wow Mirio thanks!" I got him a watch that he had his eyes on for a couple of years. Y/N opened hers. Her eyes were filled with sparkes as she pulls it out of the box. I got her a charm braclet with a small butterfly at the end of it. "Wow, both of your presents are amazing! I bet mine were lame." she laughs. Nejire pulls out her gift and holds it tightly (whatever you wanted to get her). I pull out mine and hold it proudly, a (whatever you got him). "These are amazing!" Nejire smiles. I  nod in agreement.

We both stayed for a while and then later went home. A week passes by and we were already back at school.