Part 17

Y/N's POV:

Right now I'm waiting for Tamaki at the school gates. I waited for 10 minutes and by now, all the students have left. As each passed by, they all started whispering about something. My classmate, Haru comes up to me and has a sympathizing look on his face, "Hey Y/N... I'm sorry to hear that you and Tamaki broke up. If you need to talk about it the class is here for you!" he says. "What are you talking about? I and Tamaki are perfectly fine!" I started to get defensive. 

"Who told you this?!" I demanded. "The n-new girl. She told everyone that Tamaki broke up with you to be with her." Haru whimpered. I took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. I apologized for my behavior to him and explained everything about Sukara. I told him to text everyone in the school. I already had a revenge plan in my head. This was for spreading false rumors about me and Tamaki and for bullying everyone in Shiketsu.

 As I waved bye to my classmate, Tamaki appeared. He gives a slight kiss on the head and asks what I was talking about with Haru. I stay silent and try to change the topic. "Uh, so what took you so long?" I ask Tamaki as we start to walk towards my mum's house. "Oh nothing, Mirio just went rough while trying to explain the internship that the first years have to do. Which reminds me, you can do an internship if you want." he says forgetting about his question.

"Yea I might. I'll try for (your hero choice)" I say thinking about it. Tamaki agreed to help me sign up for it on Monday. By the time we finished talking about the internship, we had already reached my mum's house. I could feel my heart beating. It was like it was going to burst out of my chest again. I haven't seen my mum in a few months and now I'm introducing her to my boyfriend. I take a deep breath and was about to knock on the door. But my mum beat me to it by opening the door. I had almost knocked on her face.

Tamaki broke out into laughter and my mum looked terrified. "Sorry, mum! I was about to knock on the door but you opened it!" I apologize. Tamaki calmed down a bit. He didn't look nervous at all. This wasn't like him. I think he was self-preparing or he's just hiding how nervous he was. We both take off our shoes and my mum guides me to the living room. 

"So you must be Tamaki. Thank you for taking care of my Y/N for me for the past couple of months." My mum says as she sits down in front of us. "Well don't just stand, pls take a seat and please call me auntie!" she continued with a grin on her face.

Everything went smoothly. We didn't really do anything fun while meeting my mum. We just sat down and talked. Quite the opposite of what we did at Tamaki's house when I met them. I got lost in my thoughts and didn't even realize that both my mum and Tamaki had left. I quickly got up and searched the house for them.

When I was about to sit down again in defeat, I jumped back up and rushed to my room praying that they're not there. But of course, with my luck, they obviously would. As I guessed, they were in my room and my mum was showing Tamaki my baby photos. "MUM!" I screamed, snatching my photos from them both. Tamaki started to pout and my mum started to laugh. 

"Y/N, you were so cute when you were younger! What happened?!" my mum joked. I rolled my eyes and walked out of my room. It was probably a bad idea to leave them both alone there still with my pictures. 

I cleared my mind and started to cook dinner. It has been a while since I cooked in this kitchen. It started to bring back the fun and one hurtful memory.

Flashback:  It was when my parents decided to get a divorce. I remember hiding behind the wall holding my stuffed giraffe while peeking at my parents to see why they were shouting. I was around 7 at the time, so I didn't really understand much. 

I could remember that my dad was drunk and yelling at my mum. "Why do you keep drinking?! We have a daughter! If she sees you like this, she might take on after you!" My mum screamed. "I don't care about her! She was a mistake! I never wanted her!" my dad screamed. When I heard this tears started forming in my eyes, but I stayed silent. "That's it! We are getting a divorce! I'm taking Y/N with me. I don't want her to grow in an environment like this!" My dad stormed out of the house and that was the last time I saw him. I quickly ran to my room and laid in bed trying to stay quiet. 

End of Flashback

I was taken back to reality thanks to Tamaki's voice. "Y/N are you ok? I've been calling your name for the past 5 minutes. And you've been staring into nothing as well." I nodded. "Sorry, just some flashbacks. Don't worry about it." I rub my eyes and sit on the couch. "We should leave now. It's almost dark, my house is pretty close so you can stay over again if you want." I say, he nods and I write a note for my mum saying that said, bye, see you soon. 

We head out the door and walk into my house. Tamaki walks into the guest bedroom. We decided to take things slow for now. I walk into my bedroom and change into some comfy clothes and lay in bed. I started to fall asleep.