Um...

Y/N's POV:
When the bell finally rang, I wait for Tamaki to leave the classroom so we could walk to his house. "You know we probably should've told them earlier," he whispers. I nod and notice that Tamaki has bandages around his arms. "What happened there? We're those from Sakura's punches?" I ask. He nods and we walk in silence. The fight that I'm going to have with Sakura slipped my mind. We walk the rest of the way to Tamaki's house in silence.

When we reach there, Tamaki's dad opens the door to greet us "Hi Y/N, please come in!" he says as he walks back into his house. As I take off my shoes, Tamaki's parents were looking at us with excitement.  "Why didn't you tell us?!" they both shout. They made us sit down and tell them every single detail about our relationship. We didn't bother to ask them how they knew we were dating.

We tell them that we've been dating for 3 a couple of months and leave a few details out. After a couple of hours of talking, I wave bye to them and head to my house. It was already dark when I got home and opened the door. As I walk in, I receive a text from Tamaki. He wanted to ask me if I wanted to go to the school festival with him. I reply with a yes and a heart. I head up to my room and chuck my phone on my bed and head to the shower. 

After the shower, I lay down on my bed scrolling through social media. "5 more months till the third year's graduate. I've only been at UA, for 7 months. A lot has happened." I thought to myself. I put my phone aside and just stare at the wall. I think about the battle I'm going to have with Sakura. She used to be my best friend when we were kids. Then one day, she suddenly changed and used her quirk for her own will.

A few moments later, my mind wanders over to Eri. I already knew she was abandoned by her mother. I knew what the felt like. "Okay! Tomorrow I'm going to visit Eri at the hospital!" I said out loud. 

It was finally Saturday and there was no school. The sun was glaring through the window onto my face as I pick up my phone to see 3 missed calls from Tamaki and 1 unread message. I decided to get ready first and then see what he wanted. After I got ready, I pick up my phone and check our messages. "Hey Y/N! Srry if I woke u up, but I just wanted to see if you wanted to go to the movies with me." I reply with "Srry Tamaki, I'm going to visit Mirio and Eri today. You can come if you want.". "Sure" he replied.

I grab my coat and walk out the door to the bus stop. As I wait for the bus, a person with a black hoodie and a scarf approaches me and hits me on my head. I fell to the ground in pain and put my hand on my head. I could feel blood leaking out. The stranger lifted me and put me on their shoulder. As they did, I try to break free from his grip but fail. As I continued to try and break free, I stopped for a second and noticed that Tamaki was running towards us with Midoriya behind him.

Tamaki yelled out my name which made the stranger turn around. They smirked and stomped their foot on the ground causing the road to shake. Tamaki and Midoriya struggled to keep their balance and fell to the floor. The strange man continued walking forward until a purple portal appeared from nowhere. The strange man hit my head again with his hand and knocked me out.