Part 77

Y/N's POV:

A few hours go by and I was just sitting under a shelf, while Alex was pacing around going on about something random. Out of nowhere, he swiftly turned his head towards the door before hearing light footsteps approaching the door. The person from the other side started pounding and then kicked down the door. Dabi was standing on the other side placing his foot down, "All for One said he wants the both of you to come now." he stares at me sitting with a piercing scowl before turning.

"Let's go," Alex said leaving the room. I slowly get up and follow him from a distance. Going through another door, All for One's massive figure appeared. "Here, I would like it if you would sign this contract that I have written. Basically, I want you to come here after you gave birth to the baby and I'll leave you and everyone alone until you come here again. I have no intention of hurting a potentially future test subject." he smirks.

All For One chucks a piece of paper towards me and then a pen. "I'll give you some time to think about it, and please, if you have any minor changes that you want to do, let me know and we'll work something out!" he walks out of the room and the rest of the league follows him. After they all left, they left me, I saw a slight movement behind some boxes in the corner. The tiny figure comes out revealing itself to be Tamaki. He was covered in small, new bruises, but other than that, he was fine. I walk to him sitting beside him against the wall.

"Let me look at that piece of paper," he says pointing at the contract in my hand. I hand it over hesitantly. I didn't get a chance to look at it thoroughly. "When I was in the room with Alex, I think he mentioned something about this. I wasn't paying attention though." I shake my head. Tamaki stops reading for a second and looks at my eyes with a piercing glare. "Y/N... you need to really need to pay attention in situations like this," he sighs and goes back to reading.

I peek over to the paper skimming through it quickly. "I don't like the way this contract looks like." I grab the paper from Tamaki's hands and read it over and over again. Trying to think of what to do, I come up with a situation that will give us some time. "I'll ask All For One, to wait for a year and a half. We can organize the funeral for my mother, I can give birth to our future child and we can finally get married. It'll also give us some time to discuss this."

I rest my head against the wall and stare at the ceiling. I could see Tamaki staring at me with obviously disagreeing with my idea. "Well, it's the only one we got!" I yell, "You can come for me after," I get up to go into the room where One For All exited through. As I take one step towards the league, Tamaki grabbed my hand and pulled me back gently down giving me a hug. "Please reconsider, we can come up with something quickly." he pleaded.

I pull away getting back up and shake my head. Without saying a word, I quickly walk towards the door holding the contract tightly in my left hand. Twisting the doorknob slowly, I started doubting whether or not if I should ask the villains for this. I slowly removed my hand and started to back away, when the door started to open by itself. "That was quicker than I expected. Please come in!" All For One smiled.

He was sitting in this giant black armchair that looked a tad worn out. In front of him, laid a giant coffee table with gold on the sides of the legs. All For One snapped his fingers and made a chair appear. "That was a quirk I took from someone. Useless really, making chairs appear out of nowhere. It's only useful for distracting someone or situations like this." He points to the chair, signalling me to take a seat. "I heard some yelling in the other room, I take that you want to make some changes." he continued. I felt a bit worried to be asking for 18 months instead of 5.

"Well, actually the only thing I want to change in the contract would be how long I have before coming back. Instead of 5, I want 18 months of freedom. I have some things I would like to take care of before being a test subject." I say sternly. All For One remains silent thinking it over. After a bit of heavy silence, he finally spoke up saying, "I'll agree as long as I can send two of the league members to keep an eye on you."

He claps his hands, and Toga and Dabi emerge out of nowhere, each carrying a duffle bag carrying their belongings. Dabi, as always looks tired and Toga was cheerful. "Maybe I'll get to see that green-headed boy again! It's been so long!" she jumped up and down in joy. Dabi looked at Toga annoyed and just shrugged. "These two will keep a close eye on you during the time." All For One takes the contract from my hand and scribbles out something and writes down 18 months.

He then slides the contract back to me and hands it over to the pen. Hesitantly, I pick it up, staring at the line where I sign it. "Should I do it? What would Tamaki say? Would he be okay with this? Of course not! I shouldn't do it! I should attack now! But One For All is so strong, and-" my thoughts were cut off by All For One's yelling, "Hurry up and sign it!" Startled, I did what he said without even thinking.

I could feel Toga smiling and Dabi feeling annoyed. "See, that was easy, you can go now. I'll ask Kurogiri to make a warp gate to help you and Tamaki to get back to your house safely. He waves, as I got pushed out of the room by Toga, "This is like a sleepover!" she squealed. When I was out of the room, Tamaki rushed to me grabbing me away from Toga's grasp. "Why are they here and why do they have bags?!" He questioned, pushing me behind him.

"They'll be staying with us, keeping an eye on me during the 18 months." I sigh. Kurogiri comes out and makes a gate appear. Tamaki was the first one to get in, then Dabi, Toga and then me. "Wow Y/N! You have a super nice house!" Toga walks around staring at the high ceiling and admiring every corner of the house. "It's nice..." Dabi grunted. He was obviously waiting for me to show him to his room so he could just be alone. "Toga, shut up. Your acting like you've never had anything nice before."

Tamaki glares at them both and then at me.