Part 83

Y/N's POV:

"You're finally awake! What's the baby's name and gender?" Tamaki asks holding a clipboard in one hand and a pen in the other. "Um, it says on the sheet of paper that you have," I yawn. I try to sit up but still was still sleepy. "Actually, I wanted to hear from you!" he says staring into my eyes. "Ok then, it's a boy, and his name is Akimitsu," Tamaki looks up at me. "That's the name I wanted to name my child if I had a boy! How did you know?!"  I let out a small giggle, "Mirio told me a few years ago, I remembered the name while I was giving birth." 

The door opens slowly, with the nurse coming in, holding our child in her arms. "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Tamaki!" she beams, handing over the small baby in her arms over to me. "Your son is completely healthy! Please come by if you have any questions or concerns," she looks over at Tamaki, looking at the clipboard. "Oh, sorry," he quickly scribbles the name of our son and hands over the clipboard and sits down next to my bed. 

"I can't wait until our marriage," Tamaki kisses me on the cheek and takes Akimitsu from my arms. The nurse leaves the room leaving the door wide enough for Mirio, Nejire and Sakura to see us. Nejire was the first one to come in and see the baby. "Aweee such a cutie!" she starts making weird noises and saying our adorable our child is. "I'll take a pic of all six of us together! We can show it to the young one when he's older!" Mirio laughs, taking out his phone. 

They all huddle up close to me, and Mirio clicks the circle button on his phone to take a pic. "By the way, what's the baby's name?" Sakura asks staring at me. "Akimitsu, it means bright light." Everyone, once again gather around my bed taking pictures of our child. Hours went by, and it was time for everyone to leave. "We'll need to keep Mrs Y/N and the baby for a few more days to keep an eye on them," a nurse said to Tamaki. 

He nods and walks back over to me, "Why do people think that we're married?" he asks. "I mean we are going to be soon, so I don't really mind," I sigh. He smiles at me and gives me one last kiss on my forehead. "I'll be back tomorrow after my patrol," he gets up and leaves the room waving goodnight to me and Akimitsu. Just then, the baby boy started crying, and another nurse came in as soon as Tamaki shut the door. She told me how to breastfeed and all the other things. To my surprise, there was a whole lot more to learn. 

The next day Tamaki's parents came to visit me in the morning, then Tamaki and all our other friends came at night near midnight.