Chapter 55: Buzzing Phone

Pink, blue, green, orange, purple...

There were so many different colors for so many different things.

So many shapes and sizes...why?

"Hi, welcome to Sinsation. My name's Roxxie is there anything I can help you with?"

I snap my eyes towards the pink-haired girl. Her smile was ridiculously big and I wanted to ask if her job's the reason why she's so happy. Seeing all these freaky weird toys, did they really fill her with content?

"Oh no, she's with me," Willow waves her off politely. She eyes two vibrators, one pink and the other blue. "Farrah, which color do you like?" her tone is stoic as if she's asking what pizza topping would I like to eat.

I batter my eyes, completely puzzled and lost for words and emotions. "I-I d-don't really k-know," my words trip over one another in a staggering mess. Willow looks up, a sympathetic look now on her face.

"Farrah, you don't have to feel weirded out by these sorts of things. Sex is natural," she pokes my arm. "And fun," she wiggles her brows playfully. "Here," she places a pair of black furry cuffs in my palms. "You're getting this,"

"Willow, I'm not-"

"Yes you are, or I'm getting them for you. This is not up for debate," she sasses and her voice is promising. "You need to loosen up a little," she saunters over to a display of exotic products, all made of rubber. "Hakeem and I need another pair of this," she says aloud but more to herself. She throws two pairs of pink cuffs in her basket.

I can't help feel out of place. Willow looks so natural and comfortable. You'd think she's shopping for groceries. I, on the other hand, am just standing in an awkward stance, hoping this is all but a pitiful dream.

"Farrah, come look at this!"

Instantly, my feet start in the direction of Willow's voice. "What-"

All of a sudden, I'm being smacked on the butt with a rubber penis. A screech escapes my lips as I turn to scold a very childish Willow.

"Omg, your face," she cries out as if the funniest thing in the world just happened.

"Willow, that's not funny," I frown.

"It isn't?" she pouts her lips while raising the erotic toy to her face. As if feeling said just like her, the thing slumps over in mid-air. My lips quiver into a half-smile.

"No," I murmur.

"What about now?" she jiggles the damn thing and its head flops sideways. A chortle is let out from us both.

"You are really immature, you know that?"

"yOu aRe ReAlLy ImMaTuRe, yOu kNoW tHaT?" She mocks while bobbing the penis with every word.

I can't help but laugh because the scene is absolutely ridiculous and so is she.

"I'm naming it Wang," Willow says out of the blue.

"Wang?" I reiterate. "Why?"

"Because," Willow shrugs. "It's wanging. So I'm naming it Wang. Do you wanna buy Mr. Wang?"

I shake my head. "No, thank you."

Willow puts the toy back. "Understandable," she sighs. "Hakeem hates me using toys like that too. Everything else, he's cool with though," she rolls her eyes. "Men," she says in a cynical tone. My mind then wanders to Xavier. Would he be angry if I used such a toy? I shake the thought away. It really doesn't matter because one, I'd never use such a thing and two, Xavier has no control over me. He can't get mad at what I decide to use.