𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Omniscient
October 13th
California: Compton

"Dia look! Its an inside out pussy!" Demetrius marveled looking at the figure of a vagina in the doctor's office. Dia rolled her eyes, covering her face slightly in embarrassment. She had told him many times to stop playing with things but he didn't listen, like a bad ass kid.

He inspected it, playing with the rubber fallopian tubes. "Ayo this shit look nasty as hell though lowkey." he said frowning at the figure.

"Shut up and put the pussy down." Dia ordered, rolling her eyes. But instead Demetrius laughed at her choice of words, being that he was high, he was acting extra childish at the moment. So any and everything could make him laugh.

He sighed with a smile after finishing his laughing and placed the figurine back on the doctor's desk but didn't stop playing with it. He grabbed the rubber fallopiantubes and moved them around, "These niggas taking too long." he sang to himself.

"Too damn long, at this point they can leave me a message on the answering machine." she mumbled slouching down in her seat.

Her and Demetrius were at the doctor's office because Dia felt like either her or Demetrius had a problem that prevented her from getting pregnant. Demetrius at first was against it because he was sure his sperm was just right considering he now currently had a daughter.

But he went along for Dia's sake and for his own because it definitely was strange that she wasn't pregnant yet. Before he went along though, he made sure he was high as a kite in case the doctors told them some bullshit. Last thing he wanted was to be put in jail for fucking up a doctor's office.

"Man we could've had sex on this desk if I would've know they was gone take this long." Demetrius mumbled while inspecting the doctor's desk

Dia slapped his arm, "Stop being nasty, everywhere we go you mention us having sex." she said shaking her head

"You act like you don't do the same shit. I ain't forget you tried to molest me in Walmart that one time." he said with a frown but Dia's lips curved into a smile and she let out a small giggle.

She remembered that day vividly, it was only about a week ago when she tried to give him head in an empty aisle. "You the one had it damn near out, it was swinging and shit, you knew what you was doing wearing sweatpants and no underwear." she told him.

"That don't give you permission to fondle me nigga." he said and flicked her arm, "I was 3 seconds away from calling security." he folded his arms and nodded to himself

"You wasn't gone do shit cause you know you wanted it." she smirked

Before Demetrius could say anything in rebuttal, the door opened and the doctor entered in. "Alright beautiful couple, I'm back, sorry it took so long." she said and pushed her glasses up on her face before sitting behind her desk.

"Its cool, we just be sitting here for forever, no big deal." Demetrius said sarcastically causing Dia to hit him on his arm and mouth a 'stop'.

The doctor chuckled a little, "Its no problem Ms. Harper, I did have you guys waiting for awhile. My apologies." she said politely.

"Its fine, really, as long as you have some news for us." Dia smiled, crossing her fingers trying to hold onto hope

The doctor's face fell and she took a deep breath, "Um. Yes I do, unfortunately its not good news." she said sadly, and Dia began to frown now, not liking her tone.