𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

Omniscient
December 1st
California: Compton

Demetrius leaned against the counter in the kitchen of a house he rented out for a party. He watched as she entered the party with his target AKA her husband by her side.

He didn't waste time eyeing down Quavo, instead his eyes drifted down Diamonté's body. She was dressed up and he loved the way her hips filled out the red skirt she wore, and what he loved even more was the new blonde hair she had.

For some reason the hair mixed with the dark red lipstick she had, made her look so much more attractive to him. He ran his tongue over his lips and went to approach her and Quavo.

Demetrius sent them both an invitation to the party to enact his plan. He knew, Quavo being a man, would have too much pride to not come.

Quavo bluffed and pretended he was man enough to face Demetrius. But in reality, he was scared out of his mind.

He didn't show up with any backup to look strong, but had a feeling Demetrius was going to kill him tonight. He couldn't show how terrified he was though, because then he'd look weak.

So instead he stayed connected to Diamonté. He didnt know Demetrius still cared about Dia, but he figured Demetrius wouldn't put her in the crossfire. So he thought as long as they stayed close, he wouldn't harm him.

Cartier put on a huge evil grin and pushed passed the people to make it to Dia and Quavo. He could tell Dia was uncomfortable, and could also tell she covered her face in extra makeup.

No doubt because of the bruises, she had to cover. But tonight, Quavo would be getting what was coming to him and more.

Cartier stood in front of them and Quavo's hand tightened around Dia's. She looked at him weirdly until Cartier spoke.

"What's up Dia?" he said over the loud music, grabbing her free hand to kiss it before looking over her entire outfit "You look sexy." he complimented

Dia blushed and held her head down, not saying anything because Quavo was right there. She was surpised he didn't blow up on Demetrius then and there, but at the same time, grateful.

"Quavo. You look... scared." he taunted flashing Quavo an evil grin and tilting his head, "You scared?" he asked with a laugh

He swallowed nervously as he looked at Demetrius. He knew Demetrius was bat shit crazy and wanted his head and the look he was giving Quavo was chilling. It ran shivers up his spine seeing Demetrius' dark eyes.

"Cat got ya tongue huh?" he asked

"A- ain't nobody afraid of you man." he slightly stuttered

Demetrius laughed loudly hearing how shaky his voice was. He loved the feeling of putting fear in other people, especially men that were supposedly strong and powerful.

Dia looked between the two, with her eyebrows raised. She didn't notice before, but now she was sure of it.

'He's afraid of Demetrius.' she thought to herself. Dia held herself back from laughing at this, because never had she expected him to be afraid of Cartier. She always thought Quavo was worse than him but clearly she was wrong.

"I bet you ain't. I hope you don't mind if I take Dia somewhere." Demetrius said rather than asked raising his eyebrows at him tauntingly.

Quavo sucked in a breath as he felt Dia being pulled from his grasp and into Demetrius' arms. He let him take his wife from right up under him, he was too scared to do anything.