𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

Omniscient
March 2nd
California: Compton

Dia watched him from the couch after he entered his house the very next morning. Demetrius didn't mean to not return home that night but he was too stressed.

So instead, he went to see Nova and spent the night at Riley's house. Which was a bad idea because when he spent the night, after Nova fell asleep he fell into Riley's trap.

She seduced him as usual, but that time, he could barely resist. They didn't do much, she only gave him head because he stopped her before they could go further. But it was still cheating, regardless of how it was done.

He slid his shoes off his feet and walked over to Dia who sat criss cross on the couch with a bowl of cereal in her lap. He leaned down over her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I don't remember you leavin' the house in that." Dia commented before he could even say anything

Demetrius smacked his teeth already sensing her attitude. "Had to change, killed somebody and they blood got on me." he explained shortly before plopping down next to her on the couch.

"Mhm. Where'd you take a shower at? You smell like bodywash." Dia said

He side eyed her a little, feeling a little weird about these questions she was asking. She was acting like a detective with all the things she noticed about him and he hadn't even been home for 5 minutes.

"Aug place." he lied

Dia blinked a little and chuckled, "Yeah okay." she mumbled taking a spoonful of cereal in her mouth

Demetrius sat up and rested his elbows on his thighs, "You got an attitude for what D?" he asked

She just gave him a small shrug and said nothing while eating her cereal. Demetrius squinted his eyes, unsure of why she was acting the way she was. He figured Dia didn't know about any of the wrong he did but she damn sure was acting like it.

"Diamonté." he said after she didn't answer him.

"What?"

He rose his eyebrows, "Don't 'what' me Dia." he warned

Dia chuckled and looked him up and down, "I just did." she scoffed, "You ain't my fuckin dad-"

She was cut off when he pushed her bowl onto her face, making milk and cereal spill all over her. "Demetrius!" she exclaimed removing the bowl from on top of her face after he let go of it.

He just smirked and leaned back on the couch, "Next time watch yo damn mouth, you gone learn to not get smart with me." he said

Dia stood and grunted, wiping milk out her eyes as cereal fell from her clothes. Her hair was soaked in the milk and all her clothes were wet. "Fuck you." she mumbled

"I'll throw that bowl at yo fuckin' head, I heard that." Demetrius threatened, picking up his phone to scroll through it.

She ignored his threat and stormed out of the living room, going into his bedroom. Grabbing under clothes for a bath, she mumbled a few curse words under her breath.

Demetrius sighed after hearing her slam a door, he was getting annoyed with her being mad especially since she wasn't telling him why. But now he was curious, so he got up from his position on the couch and went into the bedroom as well.