𝐈𝐕

Omniscient 
December 11th
California: Compton

"Rise and shine!" a female voice shouted pushing open the curtains in Diamonté's room.

Diamonté sat up abruptly and squinted "Am I in Heaven?" she asked holding her hand to the bright light.

"You wish." the same voice said standing in front of the sunlight.

Diamonté sat there, trying to identify the woman in front of her. She was beautiful, she had to admit but a stranger nonetheless. So she was kind of scared.

"W- who are you?"

The woman held her hand out, "Naomi, but Nae is fine. A friend of Cartier's." she introduced.

Diamonté reached her hand out, slowly shaking her hand. "Diamonté."

Naomi nodded, "Pretty name for a pretty girl. Now, me and you got a long day ahead of us so get yo ass up."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Excuse me?" she said

Nae sighed, "Demetrius told me he needed my help, to get you out the house. He also said to shower... because he can smell you from all the way in his room."

"Tell him to kiss my ass." Diamonté said, laying back down with a pout

She was still upset about the events that happened at the restaurant 5 days ago. Upset and also terrified to go anywhere or even move ever again.

Flashback

Demetrius pulled his gun from his waist and aimed perfectly at the armed man across the street, shooting him in both his legs so he fell down.

Little did he know, that one man had armies of men. A huge black jeep was ready to ram through the entire restaurant.

Demetrius hurriedly grabbed Diamonté's arm and ran with her outside the restaurant as soon as the jeep made contact with it, breaking the walls down.

Diamonté's heart was racing, there was still people inside there, meaning those people had just died. But Demetrius didn't have time to give a fuck, he threw her inside the passenger seat of his truck and sped off.

She sat there in shock as tears ran down her face from what she just saw happen. She blamed herself for it, she knew those people wanted her dead. She had her protection, but she cost them their lives "D- Demetrius- we gotta call somebody." she said shakily

He looked over at her, "What?"

"The poli-"

"If you finish that sentence I'm throwing you out this fuckin car." he said through gritted teeth

"Those people just died back there!"

"And I don't give a fuck!" he snapped, "I'm here to protect you, not them people."

Diamonté glared at him, "I'd rather die than to be the reason that cost those people their lives." she said