𝐗𝐗

Omniscient
October 8th
California: Beverly Hills

"Fuck." Dia whispered to herself, leaning over the toilet as she threw her guts up. It was 10pm at night and she was once again sick to her stomach.

No, she wasn't pregnant. She was just sick to her stomach after being sexually assaulted once again that night by her involuntary husband.

They had been married for 4 months, and her broken legs recovered only a couple weeks ago. So as soon as it was safe for her casts to be off, Quavo practically pounced on her.

He felt like he'd waited long enough to have sex with her. Quavo had made sexual advances before but never acted upon anything, simply because the casts on her legs weren't easy to get through. And he wanted her legs to be mobile for the positions he wanted her in.

The first day he tried having sex with her, she attempted to resist. Not wanting to go there with him at all. But that only brought out the beast in him and Diamonté was beaten, gagged and handcuffed to the bed as he forced himself upon her.

He raped her almost every day and it made her sick almost every day. But Diamonté decided to keep his abusive ways to herself, not wanting to be a snitch again. And also not wanting to put her friends in danger for trying to help her.

She hated it all, she hated her parents for not killing that man once he stepped foot inside the house. She hated her current life and most of all she hated the sick man she was married to.

Her heart was filled with nothing but anger and sadness because of how her life turned out.

She wished she had never dated him in the first place, maybe just maybe things would be different.

Often, she thought about how different life would be had she met Demetrius first. A tear slithered down her cheek, recalling the good times they had.

Yes it was true he threw her off a balcony but Diamonté couldn't deny that she still had feelings for him. It made her heart ache everytime she thought back to their last encounter. It was never supposed to end like that.

And now her life had completely turned around, once again.

She sat in front of the toilet and buried her face in her hands. Letting out a deep breath, "God I can't do this anymore." she mumbled to herself.

It was safe to say Diamonté had been struggling with depression since she was married to Quavo. The physical and mental abuse was practically killing her. The only relaxation time she got thankfully was times like now.

When Quavo was away, doing whatever drug business he had. She was so glad he immediately left after his assault.

Sometimes when she would throw up, he would stand over her and say harsh words to her. Taunting her, making her feel bad about herself.

Diamonté sighed in exhaustion and cleared her throat. Getting up from her position on the floor, she decided to take a shower to wash away some of the filth she felt on her.

As she stepped inside the steaming hot water, the bruises on her body inflicted by Quavo began to ache and numb.

Dia's eyes closed feeling the water wash over her head and entire body. Her muscles started to relax and her mind cleared as she thought back to something that brought her peace.