𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Omniscient
Continued...

The peacefulness of the coffee shop was only short-lived. Demetrius was speeding through the streets of LA, swerving as he dodged every car that came his way. It took him no time to make it to the coffee shop, leaving the truck in the middle of the street, he barely put it in park before hopping out.

He tucked his Glock 22 in his pants, before walking up to the door. Bringing up his Jordan covered foot, he began to forcefully kick at the door, alerting everyone in the shop.

Dante immediately pushed Dia behind him to shield her so she couldn't see a thing. And Demetrius' kicking persisted, shattering the glass on the door.

Everyone in the shop began to duck as the door shattered and broke off its hinges.

Dia was trying to see around Dante because she was nosy but it was inevitable. It wasn't until a gunshot rang out that she ducked and was no longer concerned about who that was. Until he yelled out her name that is.

"Diamonté Quiava Valentin Harper!" Demetrius' loud voice boomed throughout the entire shop.

Dia's breath caught in her throat and Dante turned to her in confusion. She was embarrassed and most of all terrified, because she wasn't sure what Demetrius was angry about. But he was definitely angry.

"Andrea!" Demetrius called seeing her walk from behind the counter with a confused look on her face.

"Nigga you broke my door!" she exclaimed with a gasp

Demetrius grunted and walked over to her, pointing the gun to her head. "I don't got time for yo whining. Tell me where Dia is before I blow yo damn brains out." he threatened

Andrea swallowed nervously, the look in his eyes was like no other and it terrified her. She pointed a shaky finger to the area behind the counter where Dia hid.

Dante looked at Dia, "Try to run out the back door." he whispered to her

Dia hesitated a little but nodded. She stood up and was about to run until someone grabbed her arm roughly. "You know better than to try and run from me." Demetrius chuckled and pulled her closer to him

He then turned to Dante, "Is this the nigga you was in here kissing?" he asked

Dia's face contorted in confusion, she never kissed Dante at all, so she wasn't sure where he got that narrative from, "Kissing? No! I would never do that to yo-"

"Shut up!" he yelled making her jump and then pointed the gun to Dante

"You." he spoke to Dante, "Who you think you is kissin' my girl?"

"I never kissed her man. We only been talking." Dante said holding his hands up in surrender

Demetrius' eyes looked wildly between him and Dia. "Talking? What the fuck is there to talk about?"

Diamonté was speechless, she bit her lip nervously not wanting to expose the fact that they'd been talking about him. But Dante of course, spilled the beans immediately.

"You." he answered, "She was telling me how unattentive you are to her, and how you always cheat on her. From the looks of things you clearly got a few issues and you don't deserve-"

Before Dante knew it, Demetrius had pulled the trigger, but his aim was off after Dia grabbed his arm to stop him. The bullet only grazed Dante's exposed arm, causing Dia to sigh in relief.

He looked down at her as her hand still rested on his arm to stop him from shooting. His anger was rising now, Demetrius couldn't believe she had the audacity to go against him and protect Dante.