𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Omniscient
January 4th
California: Compton

Naomi gasped at her friend's confession, "I go out of town for one week and y'all already fuckin!" she exclaimed.

Diamonté blushed and held a hand over her friend's mouth, shushing her. They sat together in the food court at the mall and now people were beginning to stare after hearing Nae's outburst.

Nae had went out of town to spend the rest of the holidays with her family out the country. So Diamonté had waited until she came back to tell her what happened face to face. Over text and over the phone just wasn't the same.

Naomi held her hands up in surrender letting Dia know to let go of her mouth.

"We didn't fuck." she said lowly, "but he ate it... he did more than eat it, he fucking devoured me." she sighed rubbing her head as he thought back to the amazing tongue work Demetrius put on her.

Nae gasped, "That good?" she asked

Diamonté nodded, "That good." she confirmed and buried her head in her arms.

"And what happened after?" she asked

"He kept going... for hours, and he wouldn't stop til I begged him to. I couldn't feel the lower half of my body at all." I explained

Nae nodded while sipping her juice, hearing this. "Keep goin."

"Well after that, we fell asleep in his bed and... that was kind of it. I mean he's gotten a lot nicer and he's started calling me pet names. Its like his whole personality just switched around, he's a complete sweetheart." Diamonté shrugged

Naomi just shook her head, "You must have some good pussy Dia."

"I must." she laughed, "I really feel like though, that we bonded over the holidays though. He told me some stuff, he's slowly breaking out of his shell." Diamonté said.

She was right, Demetrius could slowly feel his walls tumbling down every minute he spent with Diamonté. Something about her made him want to give her any and everything he could offer. Just as long as she stayed with him.

His attachment grew stronger by the second. And with someone like him, it would get dangerous fast.

"Sounds like its more than just pussy... he may actually like you." she said

Diamonté's eyes lit up, "Really? You think so?" she asked.

"I'm sure of it. If he's opening up, even a little bit, he's definitely feeling you." she nodded.

Dia just smiled, playing with the straw in her drink. She had been unsure before about if Demetrius actually liked her, or if he was being so nice so she can spread her legs for him again.

Him liking her was definitely a relief because she couldn't stand how much he hated her before. And didn't want to just be used by him for sex.

"Speak of the devil." Dia laughed seeing Demetrius was calling her phone just as they finished up at their table and began walking through the mall

Answering, she held the phone to her ear, "What?" she asked

"What? You know better Diamonté." he said as his fingers moved across the Playstation controller in his hands.