𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Omniscient
April 16th
California: Compton

Diamonté sat outside the clinic, now feeling sick to her stomach after what she did. She held back her tears and took deep breaths to soothe her nerves.

The feeling of a life being sucked out of her stomach wasn't a good one. It made her soul hurt, it made her heart squeeze itself in her chest.

"I'm sorry." she said to her unborn as her head rested on the steering wheel of Demetrius' Mercedes-Benz.

She wanted to scream in frustration, it hurt to do it but she knew that it was best for her if she did. She just wasn't ready for that responsibility, especially while she had a price on her head and was currently going through an emotional roller-coaster with Demetrius.

She wouldn't be able to healthily carry a child, and even if she did manage to, her life wasn't stable enough for her to take care of a child. She'd forever regret putting her baby in a position to be kidnapped or killed because people were looking to hurt her.

Diamonté sighed and picked her head up, looking up at the ceiling. "God, tell me this was the right thing to do." she said hoping for a sign

After a moment of her sitting there in silence with her hands clasped together, her phone started to vibrate causing her to jump. Picking it up, she saw Naomi's contact and answered.

"Hey Nae." she greeted

"Dia! Girl where are you? You missing Cartier's welcome back party!" she said

Diamonté hadn't told anyone about her decision to get an abortion. In fact, the only one that knew she was pregnant was August after he caught her viewing a pregnancy test.

As far as he knew, she was still pregnant. But that definitely wasn't the case anymore.

Dia wiped the stray tear that fell from her eye, "I needed to run to the store, I'll be there in a minute." she said in a low voice.

Naomi sensed the broken tone in her friend's voice and frowned, "Dia are you okay?" she asked

'No.' she wanted to say but didn't. Instead she swallowed a huge lump in her throat and sighed, "Yes Naomi, I'm fine. I'm on the way." she lied

"Mhm," Nae mumbled not really believing her but decided not to pry, "listen I know you and Cartier aren't on good terms but I'm sure he'll be willing to hear you out Dia." she said assuming that was what her friend was upset about.

She was halfway right, Diamonté was scared to face Demetrius because she knew he didn't want to see her. After the many attempts she made to visit him in jail and he declined her she definitely assumed he hated her by now.

"I doubt it, but I'll definitely try to talk to him." she said back knowing she had to tell him about her abortion as well as explain her 'snitching'.

Naomi smiled, "You can do it. See you soon girl." she said and hung up after Dia agreed.

Diamonté sighed harshly and pulled down the mirror in front of her to check her face. Seeing her eyes were red, she waited for them to clear up. Blinking a couple times and plastering a fake smile on her face.