𝐕

Omniscient
December 12th
California: Compton

Diamonté unbuckled his jeans, and pulled down his underwear revealing probably the biggest dick she'd ever seen. Perfect length, perfect width, truly a masterpiece.

She knew she had to have that inside her now, pulling her dress up to bunch around her waist. She slid her thong to the side and straddled him, slowly sliding the thick member inside of her.

Her body trembled and she let out a small moan feeling him fill her pussy up. It took a minute for her to slide down on the entire length, being as it seemed it got thicker every time she moved.

She sighed finally settling herself and positioned her feet atop the bed to ride him up and down. Her hands weaved their way into her hair and her head was thrown back as she let out her loudest moans.

She closed her eyes and chewed her lip as her fingers dug in her scalp. "Oh my God." she panted, still riding his huge dick.

Slowly raising her ass and easing back down, clenching herself around him before loosening over and over again.

He began to thrust upward with his hips, matching her strokes and and fucking her at the same pace Diamonté fucked him. He was watching her pussy devour his dick whole as it stretched and tightened over and over again.

Her cream leaving a white trail down his entire dick, coating it in the substance.

As his strokes became faster, her moans got louder, "Oh yes!" she shouted,

He grabbed both her huge ass cheeks with his large hands pulled her down as he bucked up into her even faster.

Diamonté moaned loudly as she ground her pussy against his pelvis, moments later, her lower reigon began spasaming while her eyes rolled to the back of her head, as the orgasm was about to take over.

"Demetrius- Demetrius I'm cumming!" she whimpered feeling her legs vibrate as she released all over him

He gently eased her off his dick, after her orgasm hit and stood up, bringing her shaking body with him.

She could barely stand up, but he didn't care, instead he forced her to stand and brought her over to the full length mirror in the room.

His raspy voice whispered in her ear, "Watch me while I fuck you from behind Diamonté." he said.

Before she could even get a word out to agree, he immediately entered inside her again. "Fuck!" she screamed out, curling her toes as best as she could.

Demetrius wrapped a hand around her throat and held her up by her sides, pouding his dick inside her.

She screamed with pleasure as he began to pump faster and faster. His breath got heavier and he groaned in her ear causing her clit to throb

"You like this Dia? You like having my dick inside you?" his deep, raspy voice taunted

"Y-y- ye-" she stuttered, unable to get words out as he fucked her til no tomorrow. She pressed her ass up against him and she could feel his strong legs behind her pushing against her.