𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

Omniscient
December 23rd
California: Compton

"From the looks of this, it seems like she's in 6 different places at once. I mean plane tickets in her name everywhere, Florida, Texas, New York, Massachusetts, Ohio, etcetera. It's actually bizarre." Riley frowned looking at her computer system in her bedroom while Demetrius stood over her, feeding Nova.

He had to come to her for help of course, they had found Dia's phone but she was long gone by the time they did. So he had to get Riley to check LAX and see if Dia bought any plane tickets and to where if she did.

It took over a week for Riley to get into the airport system and find Dia, but she managed. Even though she had hacking skills, the security of the airport's database was tight. Sometimes she would only get to see names with asterisks all over them.  But she finally managed to hack it completely.

Demetrius was glad because he became more and more impatient every day that Dia was alive. He managed to keep himself busy with working, destroying her designer stuff, and stabbing pictures of her with a knife. But nothing would feel better than actually hurting her for real.

"Whichever one is the most recent is where she probably is." he mumbled, watching Nova drink her milk.

Riley shook her head as she bit her lip, "No, something is off Cartier. She bought every ticket at the same exact time, not one of them are even a minute off, there's literally no telling which of these places she could be in." she said

Demetrius felt his anger rise and took a deep breath, counting to 10, before he accidentally hurt Nova out of impulse. "I can't stand that dumbass girl man." he mumbled to himself

"You the one that fucked her and made her wifey." Riley chuckled

He smacked his teeth and glared at her, "You lucky I got Nova, or yo head would've been through that computer by now." he threatened, not scaring Riley one bit. She didn't care about his threats because he needed her.

Which is why he was paying her $10,000 to do the job she was doing now. She of course, wouldn't help him find her for free because she didn't like Dia. So she finessed him out of his money knowing he'd pay whatever she asked.

"Well that's all that I got. I don't know what else to tell you, unless you want to travel to every state to find her." Riley suggested

He paused for a little bit, thinking about doing it, but quickly realized that it would take too long. So instead he shook his head at her question, "I'm crazy enough, but not patient enough to do all that. Its gotta be another way to find her." he mumbled

Riley sighed, she was over him chasing after Dia and preaching everyday how he'd kill her. She wished he would've done it sooner, that way they wouldn't be in this mess. Cartier was too obsessed with the need to kill, it was extremely annoying.

"I'll check her information, see if her passport has been used. Maybe she left the country." she suggested, typing up Dia's name on the computer

Demetrius nodded, taking the empty bottle out of Nova's mouth as she drifted to sleep. His thoughts wandered while Riley worked, as to where Dia could be. It was possible for her to leave the country but if she did leave, he wasn't sure where she'd go. Lifting Nova up to his shoulder, he lightly patted her back.

"Out the country." he mumbled, and then it finally clicked. His head snapped towards Riley's computer. "Riley, forget her passport, search the passengers on a flight to Canada." he ordered.

She rose her eyebrows but did what he said anyway, a little confused but figured Cartier knew what he was talking about. And he did. If Dia had traveled somewhere it would've been a place that wasn't obvious or in the country. And it would be a place she was somewhat familiar with.