Chapter 7

A/N: I am having fun writing this story. I hope you like it, too.

 I also hope you like Hidan and Deidara! :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obito was annoying Kakashi at the library while he was studying with him for a subject he didn't share with Y/N. Annoying encompassed sleeping, asking nonsensical questions, complaining about how hungry he was and how he couldn't wait till he got rid of Kakashi, among other things.

"Stop complaining, Obito."

"I am bored."

"When are you not bored?"

"I get bored with boring people."

"And who other than Y/N isn't boring?"

"She is just a friend!!!"

"I never said she isn't. I asked who else is not boring? Nevermind", Kakashi sighs packing up his stuff and getting up to leave.

"Where are you going?", Obito asks finally getting up from his lethargic slump on the chair.

"Info session I had told you about. You coming?"

"I have to meet Y/N to study later."

"We already studied for like two hours and you want to study more? What happened to the Obito Uchiha I knew?", Kakashi gives him a confused look.

"Are you jealous I might get better grades than you?"

"No I am afraid what will happen to your grades if she gets a boyfriend, that is not you."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing at all."

"I already told you, she is just a friend!!"

But before Kakashi could say anything, they are joined by Rin, who walks over to them and locks her arm with Kakashi.

"Hey guys, are you going to Building 8 for that event thing?" Kakashi looks at Obito.

"Yes, we were just talking about it. I want to go, he doesn't."

"I.. I never said no", Obito stutters, scratching the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact with Kakashi.

"Great let's go!", she locks her arms with Kakashi and Obito and starts walking.

Just when they near the building, a boy waves at Rin and joins her.

"Oh did I tell Toshiro is joining too?", she announces to the boys next to her and leaves their hands to go join the new boy.

"Hey Toshi!!", she says in a very sweet voice and links her arms with him. They walk a couple of steps ahead of the other two. Kakashi looks at Obito and nudges him, making him realize he was staring at their backs.

If only looks could kill.

"You still have time to leave" Kakashi whispers to Obito.

"I already texted her I'll be late."

"You.. you should do things for yourself, you know."

"Are you gonna lecture me again, Bakashi?"

Kakashi just raises his hands in the air in surrender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You check your phone as soon as you leave the class to see Obito's text.